It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• It's Now or Never!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-26-2004, 11:18 AM   #1
    Neca
    Veteran

Neca HB User
    Thumbs up It's Now or Never!

Well I have decided that nothing 'out there' will clear my acne; no medication, no chemical, no over the counter topical cream, no light box and no pill. The ONLY thing that CAN cure my acne is ME!

I have realised that all these 'cures' available to us are not cures, they are just counter-measures that react to the effects of acne. What is needed is something that will prevent the acne developing in the first place i.e. the removal of its roots.

If our bodies were capable of creating acne in the first place, then surely logic would suggest that they are also capable of CURING acne! This disease is created naturally/internally unlike diseases such as HIV/AIDS, MALARIA, TB etc.which attack us from the outside.

The point that needs to be made is that our bodies would actually be able to prevent acne from attacking us if they were operating at their optimum abilities. But they don't operate at their optimum abilities. WE NEED TO REALISE THIS. Our organs (more specifically the digestive system's) are blocked up with so many toxins and parasites that they no longer can effectively cleanse/clean themselves and thus resort to excreting a majority of these toxins on our skin.

To cure acne you need to create this optimum environment. When this has been created, your organs will take care of the acne themselves. It's the same with a car. You can constantly refill your car with petrol whenever it runs out of fuel but there will come a point when, regardless of the amount of fuel, it will not run efficiently due to it's internal parts not being serviced! Our internal parts are our organs and they occasionally require 'oiling' so they perform efficiently.

You of course have to start with an optimum diet. This has been outlined so many times on this board that we all know it inside out. I was originally so against many of these diet<->acne correlation theories proposed by Prometheus, SweetJade et. al because I have followed the exact diet outlined for nearly 10 years of my life. But still I have acne! That was my compliant. However, it is only now that I realise how important it is to, in parallel with an optimum diet, have a clean system to start with. We ALL have parasites (doesnít matter who you are) that starve our bodies of the vital nutrients which can make us feel cheated. That is what I felt, I have followed such a good diet for the majority of my life yet my acne has always been here. But the real reason is the need to remove these parasites, I never knew this.

Anyway I have done some research on how to go about cleansing my insides and would love all your input esp. Prometheus and SweetJade as you guys have a huge database of knowledge on this subject.

This is what I am planning on doing:

Bowel Cleanse (at least once a year) with parasite cleanse
    Kidney Cleanse (duration is up to the person)
    Liver Cleanse (repeat 6-10 times every 2-3 weeks) & Gallbladder Cleanse

This is how>The Regime

FIRST STAGE>Bowel Cleanse:

-fasting on water, juices, raw fruits and vegetables

-Probiotics

-Psyllium husks AND Bentonite (green clay) added to warm water, fresh lemon and stevia. These shakes to be taken 2-3 times a day

-salt water enema {if that's your thing}

SECOND STAGE>Parasite kill:

-10-20 drops of Clarkia 3 - 5 times a day, diluted with juice or water. Drunk before or after a meal, or on an empty stomach.

Clarkia which contains Black Walnut Hull, Wormwood and Cloves (fresh-ground from whole kitchen cloves).

Repeat Parasite kill 4 times each treatment lasting 2 weeks, with one week break.

THIRD STAGE>Kidney Cleanse

-Freshly squeezed lemon juice added to a glass of water drunk several times throughout the day OR juice fasting.

-Maybe also Corn-silk tea, Parsley leaves/seeds or Root Tea

-Usually 2-6weeks long

FOURTH STAGE>Liver Cleanse (Dr. Hulda's version)

-Stop all Parasite & Kidney Cleanses (these should have lasted at least 3weeks)

-Eat non-fat breakfast and lunch e.g. fruit, fruit juice, bread and honey (no butter or milk), baked potato or other vegetables with salt only. This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.

-2pm> do not eat after this time as you could feel quite ill later if you do.

-Use following ingredients:
    1/2 Cup of Olive Oil Extra Virgin (= 125ml),
    3 lemons,
    4 tablespoon EPSOM salts,
    3 cups of water (=750ml)

(N.B. do not blend lemon juice with oil, drink some lemon juice from one cup and some oil from another cup).

IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS CLEANSE METHOD, COULD THEY PLEASE EXPLAIN THE METHOD AS FROM WHAT I HAVE READ IT DOES NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE.

-Chinese bitter aids as previously proposed by Prometheus: Coptis, Gentian(Lung-tan Tsao), Self-Heal, and Scutellaria.

Please please feel free to suggest any modifications/ideas to this regime or indicate any mistakes. This is the backbone to what I am planning on doing so obviously it is likely to undergo several changes. I am not totally sure about the Liver/Gallbladder cleanse as Hulda's version is quite confusing so suggestions on this would be great.

Finally, I am worried about the effects of these cleanses if any. I do have several food allergies so is there a chance that my body could become too clean after these cleanses then suddenly react to many more foods thus increasing my allergy numbers? Is there any stage which you think may not really benefit me and could actually leave out? Is any stage 'dangerous' such as the parasite kill?

I'm really determined to overhaul my acne as IíVE REALLY HAD ENOUGH. It's time to change. Hope the info here is useful guys, thanks...

Last edited by Neca; 04-17-2004 at 09:11 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2004, 11:22 AM   #2
    Neca
    Veteran

Neca HB User
    Re: It's Now or Never!

The only problem I think there will be is finding ALL the relevant ingredients

Old 03-26-2004, 11:48 AM   #3
    aquarius0121
    Veteran
    (female)

aquarius0121 HB User

Ick! Those cleanses make my stomach turn! Drinking clay 2-3 times a day? Enemas? Good lord. My question is this: The cave people never did anything as complex as this, so is it really necessary to eat clay and give myself salt water enemas? Is eating healthy and avoiding toxins enough? Am I really missing out on something by not doing any of these steps? Are these steps for EVERYONE, or can a person live a long healthy life without?

Last edited by aquarius0121; 03-26-2004 at 11:50 AM.

Old 03-26-2004, 12:18 PM   #4
    Neca
    Veteran

Neca HB User

LOL! That's what I said when I read all the research about these cleanses as well as Prometheus' old post.

You say the cave people never did anything this complicated but they did follow certain aspects such as using minerals such as Bentonite for both internal and external cleansing. Furthermore, they didn't have so many toxins invading their bodies as we do now such as: pollution, pesticides, chemicals, bacteria etc. so our bodies have to work harder to clean themselves as much as possible.

With regards to whether following these steps will enable you to live a long healthy life or not is impossible to answer. However, bowel cleanses definitely decrease the chances of cancer of several organs and could prevent hemorrhoids, varicose veins, hiatal hernia, or other mechanically induced problems. In my opinion, these cleanses definitely have many many benefits but the question for me is whether it will sort out our problem with acne. And I am convinced it will. Of course you don't have to do all of them but it can't hurt to try some at least...

Last edited by Neca; 03-26-2004 at 12:19 PM.

Old 03-26-2004, 01:03 PM   #5
    aquarius0121
    Veteran
    (female)

aquarius0121 HB User

Good luck with that! I think I need to be suffering a little bit more in order to try this stuff

Old 03-26-2004, 01:55 PM   #6
    Neca
    Veteran

Neca HB User

ok thanks for reading the post aquarius anyway, hope you find your own cure too

Old 03-26-2004, 06:29 PM   #7
    indy gal

indy gal HB User

When are you planning on starting this regimine? I'd like to know what it's like as you go through each part of it, if you don't mind sharing your experiences. Thanks!

Old 03-26-2004, 07:48 PM   #8
    MsMeaganMay

MsMeaganMay HB User

Neca,
    Good Luck! It WILL work I'm doing the parasite kill right now, and it is yucky stuff lol...but a great feeling when you know your getting stuff out...especially if your seeing it I'm about to add in the P&B bowel cleanse with it to get out all of the mucous plaque that may be in there (you can do this right along with your parasite kill and then on the break that you have to take....you can go ahead and do a liver flush)...or right after the parasite kill. If you can't work up the courage to do the big flushes yet, there are smaller flushes you can do. Clarkia has had great reviews, I'm using paragone and am liking it. You may or may not feel the detox effects, I sure am though! Ya know after all of this you may not have to follow diet so strictly. Parasite kills, bowel cleanses, and liver flushes have all been known to cure people of food intolerances and allergies. Just make sure you are getting the stuff out as fast as possible after/while doing kills and flushes...this way the toxins don't stay in you and get to your skin, thus causing a breakout. After the flushes (you don't have to do the epsom salts with the flushes..this usually causes a bit of distress on the kidneys and alot of people have more pain when using the epsom salts)....but you do need to get the toxins out very fast afterwards..which can be done with the enema...or some people do with P&B "shakes". The epsom salts also keep things moving out quicker...though many people still don't like or recommend them. Good Luck, keep everyone posted..maybe they'll see your success and try it themselves!

BTW Neca, pumpkin seeds and raw garlic at good at keeping the parasites away! While doing the parasite kill try to eat a clean diet and even lay off the fruit if you can....fish, veggies, apples (preferably granny smith), raw seeds (especially raw pumpkin seeds) , raw almonds & raw almond butter are some of the foods recommended while doing the parasite kill.

Last edited by MsMeaganMay; 03-26-2004 at 07:56 PM.

Old 03-26-2004, 08:02 PM   #9
    MsMeaganMay

MsMeaganMay HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by indy gal
    When are you planning on starting this regimine? I'd like to know what it's like as you go through each part of it, if you don't mind sharing your experiences. Thanks!

Indy gal..you should consider it. I don't have much experience with all of it...but I'm going through all of it now and it's wonderful (ok so some days its not! lol). I cured myself with prometheus's diet (which I have maintained fully for 3 months now...but I'm looking to help my health in other ways too. I still have some allergies (itchy eyes) and stuff that I'm looking to rid of through this. Some of it isn't too pleasant..but I guarantee you it's worth it. But you do have to invest your time and patience. Sometimes you have to feel worse before you feel better (you may feel detox symptoms while doing these). But you will feel GREAT in the end. I passed a nasty parasite today (my second visible one ..although I'm pretty sure I've passed others...and I've been on the kill 4 days... and I feel GREAT now!) Ok, so not something most of you want to hear...but it's the truth. I'm young..very young...I'm an extremely clean person...I would have never thought I would have parasites. But guess what...practically everyone does. And...Better in than out!

Old 03-26-2004, 10:39 PM   #10
    dfwgoodguy
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

dfwgoodguy HB User

I did a bowel cleanse and a liver cleanse. Its been about 3 weeks (i think) since i finished the liver cleanse. I am having a huge breakout right now that has put me back into a depression. I am hoping it is from the b5, ive been using 5g's for for 3 weeks, upped from 2gs with did nothing. I havn't had a breakout like this in so long, so i only hope it isn't my face and is the b5. How would you know if doing these cleanses are helping you? Should there be any kind of effects that should be noticed. I am having irregular bowel movements and gas too, but the vitamins i am taking are probably the cause.

I am thinking about doing the paragone also. Can you buy it at GNC? When you say you can see them "msmeagan" you actually see like worm/maggot type parasites? I also heard u can feel them inside of you. gasp* Also heard that while doing a parasite cleanse they might release toxins and make you breakout. I CAN'T GO THROUGH ANY MORE OF THESE BIG BREAKOUTS. I try to ignore my face and keep my head up, but its so hard to do, its rediculous enough that i can probably cry about it because i have done everything and yet my face is still scar'd and new pimples every day. Acne has ********** with my emotional state so bad that i am going insane. People wouldn't beleive how good i feel when my face is looking good, its like im a different person. And then im slammed with breakouts. grrr

Sorry for adding a vent in there, but that is how i was feeling as i was talking about these cleanses. Also, can i do a parasite kill along with taking my other vitamins, and my 5g's of b5.

Thanks

Old 03-27-2004, 05:09 AM   #11
    MsMeaganMay

MsMeaganMay HB User

How did you do the bowel cleanse? The P&B shakes are the most effective way to do the bowel cleanse..and if you didn't pass mucous plaque..from what I've read..it wasn't as effective as it should have been. You should be getting stuff out....it's not just about increasing fiber . There is a difference between having 2-3 bowel movements a day, and doing a bowel cleanse and "passing" out things. Secondly, you did a liver cleanse or a liver flush? The liver flush is intended to pass out liver stones. You can do mini flushes which will help pass out other toxins and such but rarely pass out stones (although they have been known to at times). You can buy paragone at GNC..or atleast I have seen it at the GNC near me. It usually cost around 20-30$. Prometheus did not feel nor see anything. BUT, just because you do not see or feel them..does not mean they are not coming out. Some parasites you can see when they come out..some you can not . Yes, sometimes you do feel funny when doing the kill. I have experienced flu like symptoms..which went away after a day or two...then headaches..which went away. Yesterday I had a terrible cramp in my stomach..but later on passed one of my first visible worms. If your doing the bowel cleanse (P&B shakes) with the parasite kill..you most likely won't experience a breakout. I haven't started on the bowel cleanse yet...but am trying to make sure I am eliminating each day...and haven't experienced any breakouts....except I did get a small red spot the first day..which disappeared overnight. When killing the parasites they let off toxins which can make you sick...so you need to make sure you are getting all of that out..which is why it is recommended to start the bowel cleanse either before or during the parasite kill. Don't be scared to do a parasite kill. You might be at first,...but think of it this way...better out than in ..right? The parasites are dead when they come out...and you don't always see them (unless you really look), but some do...it just depends. Good Luck

Old 03-27-2004, 05:17 AM   #12
    MsMeaganMay

MsMeaganMay HB User

Oh ..and DFW...most people only have to do the bowel cleanse before they are cured. This is why Prometheus stressed doing it. Everything helps. Some people do the bowel cleanse , clear up..and don't go any further. Some do the bowel and parasite...clear up..don't go any further. Some have to do 1-5 liver flushes afterwards, before they clear up. But...the point here is...they clear up . But...after all of this...if you don't maintain a pretty clean diet and maintence......you may end up in the same boat again in a few years. These things should help with those who like to cheat etc when it comes to diet....because they generally rid people of food allergies/intolerances...and also get rid of the free-rent parasites/toxins/old waste in the body.

Old 03-27-2004, 08:36 AM   #13
    Neca
    Veteran

Neca HB User

IndyGal

Hey IndyGal, well I'm planning on starting this regime as soon as possible but I first have to make sure that what I am doing is A) Safe B) Correct and C) Productive. When I get going on these cleanses of course I will post updates and let you know how it's going because I am sure this is really going to clear up my skin, it has to!

MsMeaganMay

Thank you so much MsMeaganMay for all your great insight in those posts. Sounds like you are going really well and the cleanses/kills seem like they are having a great effect on you. This is what I am aiming for and praying for!

I do have so many questions though because cleansing isn't something you can just get stuck into, I want to make sure my routine is the right one and I am using the right ingredients.

How do you think I should start? I think I am going to do the Bowel cleanse first with the P&B shakes maybe once or twice a day to begin with. I will do this for a week before incorporating the Parasite kill stage. Can you tell me how the body reacts with these cleanses. For example, if I drink a P&B shake does it mean I will immediately go to the toilet and is what you pass mostly liquid?

I think the Parasite cleanse is the one that really scares me the most. I know we shouldn't be too graphic hear but I would like to know what to expect before I do this. After doing the Parasite cleanse is it really obvious the parasites are coming out of your body? That's a really grim thought, something straight out of the film Aliens But I guess if it has to be done it has to be done. How long do you think the Bowel Cleanse and Parasite Kill should be done for and how many times a day? 8 weeks for Bowel Cleanse and 2-3weeks Parasite cleanse?

Is there anywhere that sells these cleanses or the ingredients for these cleanses? Or can I just find them at any normal healthstore? I will definitely look into Paragone if it is something you and Prometheus have done.

I have read that the Liver/Gallbladder cleanses can hurt alot if you don't get the stones out and they get stuck. Some people, although it's rare, have become hospitalised because of them. Is there any way of safely doing this cleanse? Some of Dr.Hulda's articles freaked me out because she was suggesting to put HCL (hydrochloric acid) on food and in the cleanses. Then on some of her forums I read that some people had experienced their teeth dissolving because of the HCL ahhhh, crazy! I mean what the hell!?! This surely cannot be correct?!

Anyway, sorry for the long post and copious amounts of question MsMeaganMay but I really appreciate your advice on this and hope we can achieve our goals. Thanks...

DfwGoodGuy

I definitely think your cleansing experience probably didn't go so well because of the vitamins you are taking. When I was on B5 2 years ago taking max. 2g/day I had tremendous gas and bowel movements. It was terrible. I also had stomach cramps. So taking additional vitamins along with the B5 you're already on AND doing cleansing will definitely put the body under alot of pressure. In my opinion, these cleanses need to be done totally by themselves. You need to follow a healthy diet, drink no alcohol/smoke, don't take vitamins (or high quantities of vitamins) and give it time. I am sure you will see improvements in the cleansing experience if you follow that routine. Drop the B5 I say !

Old 03-27-2004, 02:31 PM   #14
    MsMeaganMay

MsMeaganMay HB User

Neca..you are very smart to educate yourself thoroughly before beginning these cleanses. Your right...you do NOT want to do something wrong that could mess up things and make them worse. The easiest thing to do is start with 1 P&B shake in the morning. You should start with only 1 P&B shake a day, gradually increase dosage until you're doing 3 a day. Follow each P&B shake with a glass of water. Wait atleast an hour before or after a meal to do these. Make sure you are drinking ALOT of water during this..to keep things moving. While doing the bowel cleanse you should try to avoid all mucous forming or constipating foods (meat/animal protein, dairy, fried foods). Try to eat more nuts, fruits (pears, apples, all kinds of berries are the best), fresh vegetables, vegetable soups, quinoia, etc. Have you read about Mucuous Plaque? You should...that way you will be able to identify what it is when you pass it....you should also view the pictures if you can handle that...it will give you a good idea of what to look for and trust me...it's VERY easy to identify. Now, as for the parasite cleanse...there is nothing to be afraid of! Just grab the bull by the horns and go for it! Alot of people report never seeing anything, while there are alot of people who do see things. Many people only see rice-looking parasites in their stool (looks like rice...nothing scary about that, right?), or small red specks. Others see bits and pieces of worms or what looks like worms, and some see whole worms. Another thing is that you may or may not feel detox symptoms. Sometimes people do feel movements inside of them..but they usually aren't big movements, ..more like cramps..or little wiggles. Alot of people seem to experience headaches, which I have been experiencing myself occasionally. Prometheus didn't experience these symptoms...I, on the other hand, have been. But today I feel WONDERFUL (better than I have in a long time), and it was after I passed that yucky thing yesterday . You can try the clarkia, or you can go with paragone. You can find paragone at most health food stores, and it's very easy to follow. It comes with some capsules and a tincture, ...and you just follow the directions, taking both 3 times a day for 15 days, then you take 5 days off, and continue another 15 days. That's it! The tincture is a bit hard to get down for some...no prob for me though. If it's too strong for you, you can cut the dose in half (the instructions tell you how to do so). Very simple, I recommend it. Don't be afraid of the parasite kill, there's nothing to it...just some bravery The paragone also provides you with diet instructions that are recommended ....most people don't follow them, or don't follow them completely...but the closer you follow them..the better the results usually. Now, on to the liver flushes. You may not even have to do these. Alot of people do the bowel cleanse and parasite kill and don't even have to think about doing these. Do not do these if your doubting them...ya don't want any complications. Now, what I would advise is what I am going to try. Mini flushes These are much simpler, and doing enemas etc are generally not required for these. Most people recommend these after doing 1-3 regular flushes, although I've seen many people who are afraid to take on full liver flushes at the moment do these. The recipe is: 1/4 cup oil with 1/2 cup grapefruit juice and you do it on an empty stomach. Thats it..no other rules. I would do these before bedtime though on an empty stomach and lie down...just like the others. I also would do these atleast two weeks apart (I only say this because I have never done these..so I'm not quite sure of what exactly happens). They say that these rarely produce stones, but they do get out other gunk. Or maybe you could try the childrens version first (which is the same recipe as the normal liver flush...just smaller portions). I just bought the bentonite and psyllium today..so I'll start on the bowel cleansing tomorrow. I bought Yerba Prima Great Plaines Detox Liquid Bentonite (you should try to get liquid bentonite) and Yerba Prima Psyllium whole husks. If you need the recipe for the P&B shakes..let me know. I can't seem to find Prometheus's post previously which mentioned them...but I'm sure it's out there, and you could check that too . I've read that you can do P&B shakes for 2 months before you should take a break.
    Well...I've got to go find something to eat , I'll write more later...hope that helps a little!

Old 03-27-2004, 02:55 PM   #15
    prometheus
    Inactive

prometheus HB User

Good luck Neca. These methods have been around for a long time. The liver flush is ancient itself. The only thing I'd do is stay away from probiotics.

Closed Thread