It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Hyakunen Tea can CURE acne!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-10-2004, 11:55 PM   #1
    Loving_Life

Loving_Life HB User
    Talking Hyakunen Tea can CURE acne!

I have found out that Hyakunen Tea can really improve and even cure acne. It is a Japanese tea with 30 natural ingredients that can improve acne.

The tea has --> Mulberry leaf, Hydrangea, Chamomile, Honeysuckle leaves, Licorice Root, Korean Ginseng, Agrimony, Guava, Cassia Nomame Honda, Tangerine Peel, Shiitake muschroom, Jobstears, Striped bamboo, Chinese yam, Ling Zhi, Eucommia leaves, Glechoma, Loquat leaf, Polygonati Rhizoma, Rhisome of woolly grass, Sicklesenna Seed, Boxthorn, Red Dates, Buckwheat, Sufflower, Hearthleaf, Barley Sprout, Dandelion Root, Kelp Root, and lastly Polypore!

It can RELIEF insomnia, headaches, neck tension, stress, constipation. And it can IMPROVE immune system, allergies, metabolism, a cold/weak, constituion, and ACNE. It can also REDUCE Glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, fatigue, gout, and weight!

I know a person who cured her acne in 3 weeks with this tea!!

Wow, this tea can do alot of things. I'm trying to get it but it is hard! I looked in 2 Asian markets already, one Korean and one Japanese but both of them didn't have it.

So, I was just wondering if anyone knew about this tea and tried it and got results.

Last edited by Loving_Life; 04-11-2004 at 10:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2004, 06:13 AM   #2
    shisimagum

shisimagum HB User
    Re: Hyakunen Tea can CURE acne!

How much does this tea cost? And does it taste bad?

Old 04-11-2004, 10:57 AM   #3
    Anita1982

Anita1982 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Loving_Life
    I have found out that Hyakunen Tea can really improve and even cure acne. It is a Japanese tea with 30 natural ingredients that can improve acne.

The tea has --> Mulberry leaf, Hydrangea, Chamomile, Honeysuckle leaves, Licorice Root, Korean Ginseng, Agrimony, Guava, Cassia Nomame Honda, Tangerine Peel, Shiitake muschroom, Jobstears, Striped bamboo, Chinese yam, Ling Zhi, Eucommia leaves, Glechoma, Loquat leaf, Polygonati Rhizoma, Rhisome of woolly grass, Sicklesenna Seed, Boxthorn, Red Dates, Buckwheat, Sufflower, Hearthleaf, Barley Sprout, Dandelion Root, Kelp Root, and lastly Polypore!

It can RELIEF insomnia, headaches, neck tension, stress, constipation. And it can IMPROVE immune system, allergies, metabolism, a cold/weak, constituion, and ACNE. It can also REDUCE Glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, fatigue, gout, and weight!

I know a person who cured her acne in 3 weeks with this tea!!

Wow, this tea can do alot of things. I trying to get it but it is hard! I looked in 2 Asian markets already, one Korean and one Japanese but both of them didn't have it.

So, I was just wondering if anyone knew about this tea and tried it and got results.
    Hello Loving_Life,
    A few years ago I ran into a website that sells this tea, so I think you can order it on line if you want. I was really skeptical about it because it seems like it's too good to be true, but now my acne sucks so bad that I would like to try it, no matter how bad it might taste. Well, do you hear alot of good things about it?? Well, the person who got her acne cured in 3 weeks, was it tea the only thing she used to improve her acne??? How bad was her acne though?? Was it mild or moderate??? Let me know because I might want to order it and try it myself....Thanks so much
    Have a nice Easter
    Anita

Old 04-11-2004, 10:11 PM   #4
    Loving_Life

Loving_Life HB User

I'm not very sure if the tea tastes bad because I haven't tried it yet. But I am able to eat anything that can help or improve my acne. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't cost alot of money. Um, the person I know that cured her acne in 3 weeks cured her acne with the tea and some other facial stuff that she started using in the past already. So it was the tea mostly that gave her improvements. Her acne was pretty bad, but now her skin is clear! --I still couldn't find any stores that sells the tea. I'll try searching online.

Last edited by Loving_Life; 04-11-2004 at 10:16 PM.

Closed Thread