It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Black Walnut Hulls?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-23-2004, 10:43 AM   #1
    jazmella
    (female)

jazmella HB User
    Black Walnut Hulls?

I've been reading a lot about Black Walnut Hulls, and one of the benefits from it is it's supposed to help with acne...

"...it is more widely known for its anti-parasitic qualities. It is said to have effectively killed more than 100 known parasites. It has been proven to be a strong natural remedy for the treatment of acne, thyroid disease, colitis, eczema, hemorrhoids, ringworm, sore throats, tonsillitis, skin irritations, and wounds." - [url]http://altcancer.silvermedicine.org/black_walnut.htm[/url]

Has anyone tried it? I just phoned my local health food store, and they carry it, so I want a few opinions before I purchase it. lol. Anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2004, 01:31 PM   #2
    Neca
    Veteran

Neca HB User
    Re: Black Walnut Hulls?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jazmella
    I've been reading a lot about Black Walnut Hulls, and one of the benefits from it is it's supposed to help with acne...
    That's why alot of us are doing cleansing and parasite kills. If you want to do a parasite cleanse then look into the 'kit' provided by ParaGONE. It includes Black Walnuts along with several other great ingredients that will kill a high number of this damn parasites that can cause skin eruptions. While doing a Parasite cleanse, you should also consider doing a bowel cleanse (the best is Bentonite Clay with Psyllium Husk powder). So far all this cleansing is producing cool results for me but I am a long way away from totally getting rid of all the mucoid plaque and parasites from inside my body.

Closed Thread