It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Differin Effective

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-22-2004, 07:16 PM   #1
    shawngt2

shawngt2 HB User
    Differin Effective

Well I'm on my 5th day of Differin and the results so far at the same as when I was on Tazorac but without the irritation, redness and peeling. I'm currently in the flare stage right now because my face looks horrible. I even noticed when I wash my face sometimes it smells like sulphur even though I am using no other products than a soapless glycerin bar to wash my face. Must be my skin purging everything out. I notice blackheads and blocked pores seem to be cleaning out. So, I would expect amazing results with Differin. And I"ll most likely keep with it due to little irritation. For those of you with mild cases use this med... Deal with the flare. It's basically speeding the process of all the unseen lesions bringing them to surface in the first couple weeks. After those heal you will get amazing skin. That's the results Tazorac gave me but, like i said, it irritated way to much and I always had a red face (I was also on the milder cream).

Anyone else find Differin effective also (details please)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2004, 09:56 PM   #2
    suzyshop1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

suzyshop1 HB User
    Re: Differin Effective

Hey i been on differin for about 10 days now im also taking doxy.I seem to still be breaking out,im wondering if this is normal at first with differin gel.Did your derm mention anything about a intial breakout period?I have acne mostly on my chin ,and i get the ones that swell up in a red like bump.Take care.

Closed Thread