It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Forehead Bumps??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-21-2007, 11:07 AM   #16
    boynamedj
    (male)

boynamedj HB User
    Re: Forehead Bumps??

Hitman: I too have the same thing, feels like the can be rubbed off! Never turns in to a white head.. not very noticable. Have you neen able to figure out what this is or find out something to clear it up??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #17
    goodcitizen
    (female)

goodcitizen HB User
    Re: Forehead Bumps??

I used to have a lot of them after lots of trying different skin regimes, I now have only a couple. I was using proactive (with Benzol proxide) which was leaving my skin very dry and I think was causing those bumps (it was good for acne but caused the bumps). I stopped using Benzol proxide in creams. Now I only use it to wash my face (I use Neutrogena), and every other night I use a cream with AHA that exfoliates my skin. (I really like alpha hydroxy brand). I use a very light moisturizer (proactive) only when my skin feels dry which is maybe once or twice a week, even then I never put the cream on my chin. I use proactive sun screen everytime I am going to be under sun. Phew! still not completely gone, but much much better. My chin also got much better after I realize every time I sit down I am touching my chin with my hand. I stopped that, (it wasn't easy) and my chin is getting a lot better too. Good luck with all of you. I share your pain. Acne can be very frustrating just hanging there and try to find what your skin likes.

Closed Thread