It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Hey everyone check this out.. it might help your acne

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-06-2004, 08:04 PM   #1
    Dreamer99

Dreamer99 HB User
    Hey everyone check this out.. it might help your acne

Hello everyone.. hope you are all doing well. Well i've been using this soap called Face Doctor soap for about 2 weeks now and my face is clearing up. The purpose of this soap is to kill the parasites that live on your face called demodex mites. They are microscopic and they are found on most people. Many people have no reactions towards the parasite, but many people do.. roscea and common acne and acne misconceptions are caused by demodex mites. There are 2 treatments for demodex that I know of so far. Face Doctor soap (search face doctor soap) on google, or search demodex solutions on google. U should find information about it on demodex solutions site. 90% of acne is caused by demodex. I did not believe any of this until I tried the soap and it is clearing my face day by day. I believe there is a huge connection between demodex and the large majority of people that have acne. Demodex is highly cotagious and can be spread by touch. They mate very quickly... one generation in about 14 days. Everyone, please try one of these two solutions for demodex.. either the cream from demodex solutions or the face doctor soap.. I TRULY BELIEVE IT WILL HELP YOU.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2004, 11:51 AM   #2
    prettybow04

prettybow04 HB User
    Re: Hey everyone check this out.. it might help your acne

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dreamer99
    Hello everyone.. hope you are all doing well. Well i've been using this soap called Face Doctor soap for about 2 weeks now and my face is clearing up. The purpose of this soap is to kill the parasites that live on your face called demodex mites. They are microscopic and they are found on most people. Many people have no reactions towards the parasite, but many people do.. roscea and common acne and acne misconceptions are caused by demodex mites. There are 2 treatments for demodex that I know of so far. Face Doctor soap (search face doctor soap) on google, or search demodex solutions on google. U should find information about it on demodex solutions site. 90% of acne is caused by demodex. I did not believe any of this until I tried the soap and it is clearing my face day by day. I believe there is a huge connection between demodex and the large majority of people that have acne. Demodex is highly cotagious and can be spread by touch. They mate very quickly... one generation in about 14 days. Everyone, please try one of these two solutions for demodex.. either the cream from demodex solutions or the face doctor soap.. I TRULY BELIEVE IT WILL HELP YOU.
    what kind of acne do you have? Is it very bad?

Old 10-08-2004, 03:55 PM   #3
    Caramelita
    (female)

Caramelita HB User

Bumping because I'm curious, too

Old 12-01-2004, 07:33 PM   #4
    tibbles
    (female)

tibbles HB User

I've got very oily skin. I just started using this product - too soon to tell if it's going to work. How's your progress with this product? Do you use any other creams/astringents/toners with it?

Old 12-01-2004, 07:48 PM   #5
    jcserrano
    (male)

jcserrano HB User

is it just the soap no moist..?
    which one do you guys recommend specifically I've found a couple of different ones online which one are you seeing results with?

Old 12-02-2004, 04:56 PM   #6
    tibbles
    (female)

tibbles HB User

I'm just trying the face doctor Rx. Red package. Still too early to tell. Anybody else got some input/feedback on this product?

Old 12-02-2004, 05:06 PM   #7
    turbonamja
    Veteran

turbonamja HB User

Yes feedback please ... all I use is Dove soap and Oil of Olay for a moisturizer because I am on Accutane.

Old 12-02-2004, 05:19 PM   #8
    xo aLeX ox
    (female)

xo aLeX ox HB User

does it dry and irritate skin?

Old 12-02-2004, 05:28 PM   #9
    cheerful64
    (female)

cheerful64 HB User

does this soap that kills the bacteria cost much and where do you buy it? i hope i can buy it at cvs or walmart or some place like that!

Old 12-02-2004, 05:34 PM   #10
    lostYouTh06

lostYouTh06 HB User

safeguard soap works best in my opinion. my uncle had bad acne when he was younger and his dermatologist told him to use safeguard soap just like my doctor has told me. i would reccomend this soap to anyone who has an extremely oily face such as i do. you can pick it up pretty much anywhere and it's usually a lot cheaper than this "special soap" for acne treatment.

Old 12-04-2004, 12:04 PM   #11
    tibbles
    (female)

tibbles HB User

So far it isn't drying my face out, but it is clearing things up. I have quite oily skin. I'm female - so yes it does remove my makeup. It's the only thing I'm using on my skin right at the moment. I haven't had to use anything else. It's not an expensive product. It's about $20CDN a bar, but apparently lasts for about 4 months. It's a hard milled soap. Not sure where you can buy it in the US - best to do a search and that should give you some info. Here we can buy it in some of the grocery stores, drug stores.

Closed Thread