It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• New pitted scar ...Could it steal heal a bit?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-11-2004, 10:17 AM   #1
    NickC

NickC HB User
    New pitted scar ...Could it steal heal a bit?

I have a new pitted scar on the right side of my cheek. I had a realy big enflamed White head that turned huge. I never scard on my chin even after having cysts on them a few times when I was younger. I heard that once after the belmish and the scar starts to apeat that the scar tissue is only 5% healed. Any Advice what i can do to help it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2004, 11:44 AM   #2
    Ngfan4lyfe
    (male)

Ngfan4lyfe HB User
    Re: New pitted scar ...Could it steal heal a bit?

YES, don't do anything to it yet. Look for TCA complex on the internet and do it at home. It's what helped me. You won't believe how bad my skin was after using that Pro Activ junk. I had to repair my whole face, because of it.. I was trying everything to get my skin back to normal. Glycolic peels whatever, didn't work. Only thing that works is TCA complex. I think you can search for it at ebay, and it's not that much money, and TRUST me it's worth it. I wouldn't lie to you. Of course with anything it takes time, but I had my scars for about almost 2 years, and used TCA complex and they are gone now.

Old 12-11-2004, 01:38 PM   #3
    curiousP
    Veteran
    (female)

curiousP HB User
    Re: New pitted scar ...Could it steal heal a bit?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ngfan4lyfe
    YES, don't do anything to it yet. Look for TCA complex on the internet and do it at home. It's what helped me. You won't believe how bad my skin was after using that Pro Activ junk. I had to repair my whole face, because of it.. I was trying everything to get my skin back to normal. Glycolic peels whatever, didn't work. Only thing that works is TCA complex. I think you can search for it at ebay, and it's not that much money, and TRUST me it's worth it. I wouldn't lie to you. Of course with anything it takes time, but I had my scars for about almost 2 years, and used TCA complex and they are gone now.
    do you still have acne? if not, how did you get rid of it?

Closed Thread