It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Little bumps problem...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-05-2005, 12:04 PM   #1
    SMT12483
    (female)

SMT12483 HB User
    Little bumps problem...

I know there are other threads about those little skin colored bumps that don't seem to go away but nothing in those posts really helped me, so I thought I would start a new thread.

So I use to have a lot of those skin colored bumps all over my face and then my doctor prescribed tazorac for me. During the school year it did seem to be helping somewhat (I wasn't completely clear but I wasn't bad either), but then last summer it seemed to just stop working, that is except on my forehead. So then I stopped using that and tried other things and then started finally using proactiv in October. Now I still don't have any bumps on my foreheard, but I do have some on my cheeks and a few on my chin. They seem to be going away but I can't really tell. While the proactiv hasn't been the miracle drug they make it seem to be it hasn't been awful either, but I really do want to get rid of these little bumps...I just feel like I have had them forever.

I take vitamins also and drinks lots of water. I am thinking about maybe using tazorac again and see what happens. I was just wondering if anyone had any success with anything that they could suggest to me. Thanks.

Steph

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread