It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Capsiderm - Supposed Acne Cure

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-19-2005, 09:48 AM   #151
    amo
    (female)

amo HB User
    Re: Capsiderm - Supposed Acne Cure

xismybaby,
    definately try using it only once a day. I found that twice a day was too much for my skin, but once a day does wonders (for me)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2005, 02:17 PM   #152
    xismybaby
    Veteran
    (female)

xismybaby HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amo
    xismybaby,
    definately try using it only once a day. I found that twice a day was too much for my skin, but once a day does wonders (for me)
    Thanks amo, I'm definitly only going to use it once a day...When you were using it twice a day, did it break you out at all or aggravate your skin?

Old 09-19-2005, 06:03 PM   #153
    amo
    (female)

amo HB User

Hey xismybaby,
    It's a little hard for me to say, because I had been using the Capsiderm for awhile (like, two weeks), and I decided, well...it's working so well, why not up it to twice a day...and then shortly after this (a week or or) I started using Epidermx, and then two weeks after THAT, I had to stop using everything to find out what was causing this awful allergic reaction I was having. After slowly adding things back in, I am confidant in saying it was the Epidermx. In fact, when I added the Cap back in, my skin started healing much more quickly from it's horrible state.

So, I know people are tempted to say everything at once was too much...but IMO Capsiderm is no more intense on my skin than tea tree oil soap, so I really don't think that the combo of Cap and Epidermx is what did it. Plus, some other people on here have tried the two together, and as far as I know, no problems.

So long answer short, I guess my best response is I find once a day does an amazing job on my skin, and I don't need it anymore often than that.

Good luck with it

edit: I just want to add that I started the Epidermx because the Capsiderm had essentially eliminated my active acne, and I was looking to start fading scars/discoloration and even out my skin tone. Just fyi

Last edited by amo; 09-19-2005 at 06:06 PM.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:00 PM   #154
    Knicks21
    (male)

Knicks21 HB User

good luck guys

Old 09-20-2005, 10:26 AM   #155
    KTKat999
    (female)

KTKat999 HB User

Is there any way to get capsiderm in the UK? I've tried emailing the site but they haven't got back to me...

Thanks

Old 09-24-2005, 03:48 PM   #156
    c0nfused
    (male)

c0nfused HB User

ive been using capsiderm for two days now, twice a day. what are the effects that people get from using it twice a day that makes them reduce it to once a day. i would say that my acne is moderate to severe in cartain areas, especially on the sides of my face and as someone else on this board has described as "a beard of acne." i notice that my cysts are dried out after washing my face.. is this what its supposed to do? i use clindamycin to moisturize it, but as long as i know the capsiderm is doing its good, then ill be happy. can anyone give me some advice?

Old 09-25-2005, 07:44 AM   #157
    CursedSkin
    (male)

CursedSkin HB User

its been about two weeks so far and i am still seeing good results. breakouts have been reduced dramatically. the worst ill get is a little white head that i can just flick off and be done with it.

i am also using tea tree oil to spot treat. most of the acne i have now was "old acne" which i had before i started using capsiderm. boy is it stubborn. seems like ive been having the same bumps for a month!!!!!

the thing i like most about this treatment is that there wasnt a initial breakout so far.

Old 09-25-2005, 10:13 PM   #158
    Knicks21
    (male)

Knicks21 HB User

so u like it?

Old 09-26-2005, 01:37 AM   #159
    CursedSkin
    (male)

CursedSkin HB User

yeah, so far so good.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:22 PM   #160
    cooter1204
    (female)

cooter1204 HB User

Got my free sample today. I'm anxious to start trying it, but there were no instructions on how much to use or anything in the envelope with the bottle. Any suggestions on how much to use and how often, etc.

Old 09-27-2005, 06:27 PM   #161
    c0nfused
    (male)

c0nfused HB User

cooter, i have moderate to severe acne so ive been using it twice a day. if you only have mild acne, i think you should only use it once a day. on the bottle that i have, it says to out a small portion in your hand, add some water and lather it up in your hands. then apply it to your face for 30 seconds, wash your face with water and pay dry with a soft towel. ive been using it twice a day for about 5 days and it seems like its working, but im still not sure. good luck!

Old 09-27-2005, 07:08 PM   #162
    amo
    (female)

amo HB User

If you read thru this thread, there are a few different ways people are using the Capsiderm...

Old 09-27-2005, 07:24 PM   #163
    CursedSkin
    (male)

CursedSkin HB User

i think the best way to use it is to pour a nice amount into your palm (while your face is already wet) and massage it in for about a minute. then let it sit there for another couple of minutes.

i think this way is very effective for letting it get deep ito your pores.

but anyway, im afraid that im still getting breakouts while using capsiderm. but theyre not that many.. usually two or three. hopefully they will cease. but its still to early to say whether i will stick with this product yet. its only been about 2 weeks.

Old 09-27-2005, 07:32 PM   #164
    cooter1204
    (female)

cooter1204 HB User

Confused,
    Thank you for the quick reply!

Old 09-28-2005, 04:32 PM   #165
    Sandra49
    (female)

Sandra49 HB User

Based on your comments, I called for samples. They said they are getting so many calls, they are having to stop the free samples. He said that I was getting the last sample. I hope it works. I am 50 with acne, and I am so embarrassed.

Closed Thread