It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Capsiderm - Supposed Acne Cure

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-09-2005, 05:55 PM   #46
    beachlover1133
    (female)

beachlover1133 HB User
    Re: Capsiderm - Supposed Acne Cure

To IHateAcne637: Just Google capsiderm and you will find it. There is an e-mail address for customer service and they will send you a sample.
    I have severe acne and honestly this stuff is awesome. I've only had a few new zits since I've started and my old ones went away much faster than they normally do. I think I'm gonna order a full sized bottle when my sample is gone.

Also, I looked on their website and it says you can also apply the stuff before adding water, which I think works better cause its kinda runny. Just a thought

Good luck out there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2005, 08:02 AM   #47
    amo
    (female)

amo HB User

Well, I used the capsiderm last night and this morning. Too early to say, of course. i went on their web site to find out how to use it, and they give two ways. Adding water and washing your face for 30 sec. or so, or applying it to your skin alone, massage for about 30 sec. add water and wash for another 30 sec., then rinse. I did the second version.

Please, anyone who is using this product: are you using anything else on your skin?
    creams, treatments, moisturizers, anything?
    Thanks!

Old 08-10-2005, 11:58 AM   #48
    Cassie4u22
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Cassie4u22 HB User

Well I am starting to get impatient...I gave them my address and asked for my Capsiderm sample nearly a week ago, and I still have not received my sample. Urgghhh!

Old 08-10-2005, 12:40 PM   #49
    amo
    (female)

amo HB User

Cassie, did they email you saying it would be sent out? You might want to try emailing them again.
    Hope it comes soon, and I hope you like it. It's still too soon for me to tell, but it sure does make my skin feel wonderful.

Old 08-10-2005, 03:17 PM   #50
    Buddha
    (male)

Buddha HB User

did you give them an adrres i emailed for a sample on friday and i got it today

Old 08-11-2005, 09:44 PM   #51
    Rawraws
    (male)

Rawraws HB User

Just got my sample today. This stuff smells just like Vicks Vapo-rub and is the color of iodine. But anyway, I really like the way it makes my face feel. The sensation is the same as the cooling effect of a peppermint in your mouth...but on your face. When I moisturized afterwards my face felt cold and refreshed. The sample is enough for about 10 days I'm guessing so I'll post more review as I use it. So far so good.

Old 08-11-2005, 10:01 PM   #52
    Constant
    Inactive
    (female)

Constant HB User

Capsiderm update:

Skin is doing real great. One acne lesion came up in the weirdest place on my face but other then that I am completely clear (she whispers).

Skin also has become very soft and lines are quite diminished.

Loving this stuff.

Old 08-11-2005, 11:10 PM   #53
    Andrew29
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Andrew29 HB User

Ordered some yesterday. Hoping it comes soon...but I think my acne is too severe & persistent for a wash to completely clear my skin.

Old 08-12-2005, 03:38 AM   #54
    Buddha
    (male)

Buddha HB User

My face is kinda starting to clear upp, but i dont know for sure if its casperderm because im using like 10 different products right now

Old 08-12-2005, 04:05 AM   #55
    eat_to_live
    (male)

eat_to_live HB User

I'm glad some of you are improving, with what seems to be the Capsiderm. If you want to truly measure Capsiderm's effectiveness, I would suggest stopping any other products you're using, but I know that's asking a lot, lol.

Has anyone noticed an improvement with clogged pores since starting Capsiderm? My sample is still sitting on my dresser, as I still haven't had a new pimple, but these dang pores are clogged beyond belief.

Old 08-12-2005, 07:44 AM   #56
    Constant
    Inactive
    (female)

Constant HB User

My pores appear visually to be less clogged (I think) but if I squeeze any area of my face a goodly amount of whiteheads surface.

The thing that works "miracles" on clogged pores is Epidermx. I have some however I am not using it yet as I am waiting to see the full benefits of the Capsiderm. I will hold off using it for another week and then add it to my skin care regimine which right now is very minimal.

I use:

Foaming face wash by aveeno to remove any makeup.
    Capsiderm for 30 seconds (at least) on face and neck rinsed by hot water (I rinse very well).
    Wait fifteen minutes and then if needed apply a very tiny amount of moisturizer on dry areas only.

This is working great for me...so far.

Old 08-13-2005, 10:47 PM   #57
    eat_to_live
    (male)

eat_to_live HB User

Well, I got tired of looking at the Capsiderm sitting on my dresser, so I decided to just try it last night. Of course I haven't noticed any changes in my skin after only a few hours, but I'd like to comment on the squeaky clean feeling people are talking about after washing with it. I didn't know my face could feel that clean. I liked it. I also liked that it did not dry my face out at all. The only thing I really didn't like is the smell. It's in no way bad, but it makes the whole bathroom smell like pine for a little while after using it.

I will continue using the sample and report back in a few days any changes I may notice.

This is what I'm currently using on my face:
    -Capsiderm (in place of Pond's Pristine Clean Gentle Cleansing Foam)
    -Nucelle Mandelic Acid Serum
    -Homemade clay/honey mask once a week
    -Steam

[Keep in mind that I don't have any active acne and I'm using these products to help with clogged pores, hyperpigmentation, and overall tone]

Last edited by eat_to_live; 08-13-2005 at 10:49 PM.

Old 08-14-2005, 01:04 AM   #58
    Patriot89
    (female)

Patriot89 HB User

What does steaming do? I just put a hot wash cloth on my face for a minute or so...same thing or no?

Last edited by Patriot89; 08-14-2005 at 01:04 AM.

Old 08-14-2005, 07:53 AM   #59
    Rawraws
    (male)

Rawraws HB User

Day 3 using Capsiderm:

Things are looking well. In the 3 days I only had one spot come up but it worked itself to the surface and out within 24 hours. The whiteheads which have been hiding underneath the surface of my skin for sometime actually appear to be shrinking. It's still way to early for me to say if this is the result of using Capsiderm. But so far this is a great cleanser. It does dry me out more than my last cleanser but I'm sure that's because I leave it on my skin for about a minute before washing it off.

Old 08-14-2005, 08:11 AM   #60
    amo
    (female)

amo HB User

5 days into using capsiderm (once a day, before bed) and I think I am noticing a difference. Significant reduction in reddness of old acne marks.
    Like, really significant. I am just hesitant to get too excited.
    Fingers crossed, things are looking good!

Closed Thread