HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Acne (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/acne/)
-   -   Capsiderm - Supposed Acne Cure (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/acne/309688-capsiderm-supposed-acne-cure.html)

eat_to_live 07-30-2005 09:19 PM

Capsiderm - Supposed Acne Cure

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this new product yet.

"Capsiderm natural face wash is the world's first and only Capsaicin based soap. It contains all the medicinal power of hot peppers with none of the burn. Capsiderm is guaranteed to wipe out acne conditions in days and to instantly tighten lines and condition skin. Capsiderm is like a face lift in a bottle."

I'm always a little skeptical of products that claim to cure acne by applying something to the surface of the skin because I think acne stems from internal problems. This product also makes me a little skeptical because it claims to improve a myriad of conditions - including fine lines and wrinkles. It does sound promising though and it is the first wash ever to contain hot peppers.

I was on another forum and one of the posters emailed the manufacturer and asked for samples of the product and he said the maufacturer agreed to send him some. I think the fact that they are willing to give out free samples gives the product more credit.

Has anyone else heard about this? What do you all think? :confused:

jaffers 07-31-2005 12:17 AM

Re: Capsiderm - Supposed Acne Cure

Wow . . . there might be something to this. I had almost completely clear skin for about 4 months that past winter and spring. I thought it had to do with starting Retina-A micro, but my skin is flaring up again and I'm still using Retina-A. However, during the time my skin was so clear I was using a product called "Toast" that contains capacin for muscle soreness. I'm sure I got some of it on my face by accident ever time I used it. Might be worth checking out.

Constant 07-31-2005 05:05 AM

Hmmm. "Guaranteed to wipe out acne conditions in days and to instantly tighten lines and condition skin. Capsiderm is like a face lift in a bottle."

:cool:

You try it first eh?

seamus o 08-01-2005 08:59 AM

i am ordering some of this. will let u know how it goes.

i'm going to use it in combo with hibiclens and neosporin

eat_to_live 08-01-2005 09:28 AM

Sweet. I'm really interested in seeing if this product works. I don't expect it to be a miracle really, but it'd be cool if it helped. Keep us updated!

thomasknowles 08-03-2005 02:05 PM

any news on this product is it any good ?

Constant 08-03-2005 02:49 PM

I ordered it. I'll let you know.

I need to join an online shoppers anonymous program.

toocool 08-03-2005 04:39 PM

I emailed customer service and they were happy to send me a free sample. So if you guys want to try it out and not buy just yet, email them fast before they get too popular and stop giving away samples.

eat_to_live 08-03-2005 09:06 PM

Yeah, I called them about a sample also, and they agreed to send me a full bottle. If you're interested, you should email or call them. They're really nice.

Constant 08-04-2005 05:56 PM

Okay, I used my capsiderm for the first time tonight. It feels GREAT, leaves the skin very soft and moist feeling.

Obviously it is way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaay to soon to tell you much more then that.

John2005 08-04-2005 05:58 PM

I ordeded it too I'll keep u posted if I get it too!! Thanks for the update!! I'll updated u guys when I get it and use it.

beachlover1133 08-04-2005 06:02 PM

Ordered my sample today! I'm excited to try it....I couldn't find any significant info on the Internet about Capsiderm...:-/

Will post my results when I get my sample!

toocool 08-04-2005 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=eat_to_live]Yeah, I called them about a sample also, and they agreed to send me a full bottle. [/QUOTE]

wow, a full bottle? I hope they send me a full bottle also and not just a sample that will last a couple of days or so.

Cassie4u22 08-04-2005 06:51 PM

Hmm... well, I just bought an Epidermx cleanser bar about a week ago, and I've been using it for a couple days now - but already I am interested in this Capsiderm! Geez I am such a product junkie, I'll go for anything!!

It sounds promising, but as we all know, most all acne products out there are marketed to sound like music to our ears and most of us are desperate enough to fall for it everytime, I know I am! LOL.

Regardless, I just e-mailed them asking for a sample. We'll see.....

Constant 08-04-2005 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=Cassie4u22]Hmm... well, I just bought an Epidermx cleanser bar about a week ago, and I've been using it for a couple days now - but already I am interested in this Capsiderm! Geez I am such a product junkie, I'll go for anything!!

It sounds promising, but as we all know, most all acne products out there are marketed to sound like music to our ears and most of us are desperate enough to fall for it everytime, I know I am! LOL.

Regardless, I just e-mailed them asking for a sample. We'll see.....[/QUOTE]

cleanser bar? I thought it came in a jar?