It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Small lump under the skin on cheekbone

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-31-2005, 09:45 AM   #1
    Ashleykissez
    (female)

Ashleykissez HB User
    Small lump under the skin on cheekbone

I have noticed a few days ago that I have a small lump-or hard bump under the skin on my left high cheek bone. It is about the size of a pea and it's painless. There is nothing visible from the outside either. Could this be some form of acne, or something else?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2005, 01:24 PM   #2
    omalll
    (female)

omalll HB User
    Re: Small lump under the skin on cheekbone

ive had something like that before. it was like a pimple that never surfaced. i ignored it and it never went away, but never really got any bigger either. i left it for months.
    i got sick of it, and did something stupid - i picked it until it opened. i really do not suggest this.. because you could scar it or cause it to get infected.. but anyway, what was under it was a white plug.. sort of like how with regular pimples theres a tiny plug... but it was waaaay bigger. it took a few squeezes to get it all out. and it left a hole after i cleaned it out, and took a while to heal, even though it scabbed over quickly. but it DID heal.
    im not sure what to suggest, besides to look for a professional opinion. and mine was there for months, so i knew it wasnt going to go away unless i did something. maybe yours will go away if it hasnt been there for too long.

Old 07-31-2005, 03:14 PM   #3
    suprakid

suprakid HB User
    Re: Small lump under the skin on cheekbone

I have these on my cheeks they hurt like hell!!! I relli dont know what to say tho I tried poping them and they like erupted beneeth my skin (you could hear it pop but nothing comes out) so like now im relli scared :-(:-(

Closed Thread