It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• cystic pimple help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-19-2005, 03:20 PM   #1
    scarface18
    (male)

scarface18 HB User
    cystic pimple help

Hey Guys
    So I occassionally get a monster cystic pimple on my nose. In fact, I have one right now, I am a week in, and it is in the process of going down (it changed from being red and painful to being dark and soft). Normally it takes me about 3-4 weeks for the pimple's swelling to go away, and several more weeks/months for the mark to disappear. Now the hyperpigmentation mark doesn't bother me so bad since I've resorted to using concealer, but does anyone have an idea as to how to speed up the swelling's dissipation?
    Is there any way to extract all that nasty pimple juice, or to enhance the body's ability to absorb it? Any help would be great, I have a date this weekend...
    Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Hormonal Cystic Acne Anonymous 'AA' club - lost and need help!!! Anastacia15 Acne 5 10-22-2007 03:58 PM
    after accutane - 1 big pimple but not cystic *pig_tails* Acne 3 08-23-2006 03:38 AM
    Cystic Acne, who else has it? deltoro Acne 96 11-10-2005 04:38 PM
    Cystic Lesions??- Small Hard Lumps On Face Flower_03 Skin Problems 0 08-21-2005 02:03 AM
    cystic pimples aaah! help me please! lilprincess4886 Acne 1 11-07-2004 10:43 AM
    Popped Cystic Pimple! misanthrope Acne 8 06-14-2004 06:33 PM
    I had cystic acne Kasper1014 Acne 1 01-05-2004 04:27 PM