It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• FINALLY!!! something that actually works!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-08-2005, 08:58 PM   #1
    Alliby36
    (female)

Alliby36 HB User
    Lightbulb Retin A Micro ...

I thought i'd share my story ... and its great!
    It actually works in less than a week ... Thank God
    Three things you need:

1) Benzoyl peroxide 5% wash (Once/Twice Daily)
    2) RETIN A MICRO (Once at Night)
    3) ClindaMax Gel (Twice Daily)

IN THE MORNING :: Wash face with soap , I strongly recommend PURPOSE by johnson&johnson ... You can use the Benzoly Peroxide wash if you want but in my case it caused the skin to peel off .Also if you plan on going out in the sun , use sunscreen ... Use ClindaMax on your acne lightly (on the box it says in a thin film) if there is very little acne just apply it to the affected area instead of all over

AT NIGHT TIME :: Alright first thing you do is wash your face with soap .once again , I strongly recommend PURPOSE by johnson&johnson . PAT/DAB your face dry never rub , it can irritate the skin . Slighty wet your face and use the Benzoly Peroxide Wash as if it were soap then rise your face off and dry again. Next you use RETIN A MICRO (miracle worker) A little bit goes a long way . Put some on your finger no bigger than a size of a pea and put it on your fore head chin and cheeks then rub into the skin until you cant see it , DO NOT spot treat. DO NOT rinse or wash it off eighter ... just let it dry ... then apply the ClindaMax gel using it very lightly.. you can use spot treatment with clinda max...

Ok .. on the whole PURPOSE thing .. It really doesnt clog your pores and is actually healthy for your skin... I've tried the aloe , tooth paste, oils , green tea , diet , fruit , soda ... Its to much of a hassle tracking down all these certain things ... The best part about this treatment is that it actually works The only downside is your acne will get WORSE for a day or two and then clear up... Also you may need a perscription for this so i strongly recommend going to a dermatologist clinic and getting a perscription order / or getting free samples ... ALSO ClindaMax Lotion works also oly thing is its lotion and you have to shake it ... it may or may not work as well as the gel .. I cant really say because i prefer the gel and havent used the lotion as much..

Hope this helps,
    Melise

Last edited by Alliby36; 11-08-2005 at 09:13 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2006, 08:20 PM   #2
    Weber
    (female)

Weber HB User
    Re: FINALLY!!! something that actually works!

just a quick question...why can't you spot treat with retin a micro..i'm usuing it and putting like the smallest of small amounts and it made me break out so bad at first..i am almost done week three. it's given me worse acne that is going to scar...but anyway i am gonna give it a shop. it's just too strong to put all over my face that is why i spot treat. just wondering what the bad thing about spot treating. any response would be great

Closed Thread