It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• ASPIRIN MASK for stubborn blackheads = VERY VERY GREAT!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-24-2005, 11:45 PM   #1
    primo1
    (male)

primo1 HB User
    Thumbs up ASPIRIN MASK for stubborn blackheads = VERY VERY GREAT!

yup! aspirin is really a godsend! and this another positive comment.

i only apply aspirin on my stubborn blackheads which is on my nose and i have to say THIS IS THE BEST THING I"VE EVER USED FOR MY STUBBORN BLACKHEADS! and this is just my third time of using this and im happy that my blackheads are ALMOST GONE! (knock on wood) this has never happened to me before i also apply aspirin on my moustache and chin area to help prevent ingrown hairs and it's working great!

i recommend everyone to try it especially if you have those stubborn blackheads. it's worth a try! hope this helps.

Last edited by primo1; 11-25-2005 at 01:54 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2005, 11:04 AM   #2
    caliente
    Veteran
    (female)

caliente HB User
    Re: ASPIRIN MASK for stubborn blackheads = VERY VERY GREAT!

i have been using the aspirin mask for over six months, but recently i decided to try mixing the aspirin with witch hazel instead of water. BIG MISTAKE. for some reason i ended up with clogged pores and more breakouts. so the last few days i went back to my original aspirin mask with just water. i was AMAZED. a few hours after rinsing off the mask, i rubbed my hand over my forehead (where i started to get lots of tiny spots) and all sorts of blackheads just started popping out on their own. my skin has finally calmed down and the red spots are fading already.

aspirin is also great for shaved areas. i use it on my bikini line also to ward off razor burn.

Old 11-25-2005, 08:04 PM   #3
    DiscoDan
    (male)

DiscoDan HB User

Well.. I'm convinced. I think I'll buy me a big bottle of cheap aspirin asap!

Old 11-25-2005, 09:24 PM   #4
    DiscoDan
    (male)

DiscoDan HB User

Well, it turns out I had some bargain aspirin in the cabnet! I crumbled up 7 and mixed a little water and olive oil with it. I only used a dash of water but even it seemed too much, so be careful! They disolve really quick. After leaving it on for 10 minutes and washing off I didn't feel exactly exhilerated, but nothing bad happened either so I guess that's good. We'll see if it did anything tomorrow morning.

I know a lot of people have had amazing results with this, so give it a try everyone! It may take a while to get the formula down (number of aspirin, amount of water, etc.) I know I'm going to try it differently next time, but go ahead and give it a go. I wanna hear more stories from people who've tried it.

Old 11-27-2005, 01:03 PM   #5
    renee08

renee08 HB User

I dunno..i just feel wierd about putting medicine intended to be taken interanally on my face. do you guys think that this is safe? i dont know why it wouldnt be, but im just a scaredy-cat, i guess

Old 11-27-2005, 01:39 PM   #6
    blu_eyz
    (female)

blu_eyz HB User

I can't believe something so simple can work so well! Can someone give a bit more info about this plz as it's the first I've heard... how many aspirin, how much water... and what about olive oil??...hopefully I'll be able to try it tonight.

Old 11-27-2005, 04:31 PM   #7
    quamen
    (male)

quamen HB User

is this stuff good for like redness and getting rid of a pimple or clogged pores that are from whiteheads

Old 11-27-2005, 06:48 PM   #8
    DiscoDan
    (male)

DiscoDan HB User

For those with more questions, do a search on the boards here, there's another post that's like 9 pages long about aspirin masks.

Old 11-27-2005, 09:36 PM   #9
    primo1
    (male)

primo1 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by renee08
    I dunno..i just feel wierd about putting medicine intended to be taken interanally on my face. do you guys think that this is safe? i dont know why it wouldnt be, but im just a scaredy-cat, i guess
    aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid, similar to salicylic acid. but in my oppinion and from the many positive comments, acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) works so, SO MUCH BETTER!

Closed Thread