It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Aspirin Mask Miracle!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-02-2005, 07:43 AM   #1
    TKK3
    (female)

TKK3 HB User
    Talking Aspirin Mask Miracle!!!

Okay, guys. I am very hesitant to admit this for fear of jinxing the results, but after one week of doing the aspirin mask one time a day (at night and leaving it on) I am completely clear for the first time in years. And I have very persistant, moderate body acne and facial acne! Wow. My skin feels so good and it looks fantastic. Just a week ago, when I was at my families for Thanksgiving, my skin was an absolute mess and I would never have been able to show my shoulders, chest or back. Today, my skin just looks fabulous. And the aspirin mask is the only thing I have been doing. Here is how I do it: I pour some aspirin (non coated) into a small bowl and add a little warm water. I wait till it dissolves and add more water if necessary. Then I rub it on my face and body (it is very gritty and a little difficult to reach my back...). As it dries, it completely flakes off so I generally stay in the bathroom so I can sweep it up. When it is all dry, I stand in the shower and rub the excess off. Then I leave the rest on overnight and simply take my normal shower in the morning. Tada!!!

Good Luck and thank you to whoever came up with this brilliant idea! No side effects, low cost...couldn't be better! I just hope it continues to work!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2005, 08:04 AM   #2
    YellerLynn
    (female)

YellerLynn HB User
    Re: Aspirin Mask Miracle!!!

Hey TKK3! I posted yesterday about using the mask and its the BEST right!?! I was so psyched about it too! Glad you are having great results like me. VERY EXCITING!

Old 12-02-2005, 09:16 AM   #3
    chesterpart2
    (male)

chesterpart2 HB User

How do you make this asprin mask then? I can't take asprin because of my other health conditions but i shouldn't think there would be a problem with me putting it on my old boat race...

Old 12-02-2005, 03:11 PM   #4
    tata77
    (male)

tata77 HB User

hey tkk3, i'm glad to here about your great results. Just one question, you say that you leave it on overnight, but you say you wash the excess off in the shower. What do you mean by this. Do you reapply it after the shower and go to sleep? Or do you mean you just wash everything off in the shower and then go to sleep after. Can you clarify this for me. Thanks!

Old 12-02-2005, 03:13 PM   #5
    tata77
    (male)

tata77 HB User

oh wait..i might have answered my own question. Do you mean you just stand in the shower stall and brush off all the excess but you dont actually wash it off? Okay i get it now.

Old 12-02-2005, 03:29 PM   #6
    KathrynB

KathrynB HB User

Hi. I want to try this. How much asprin and water should I use.. Should it be pasty or watery? How long do you leave it on? Thanks!

Old 12-02-2005, 06:04 PM   #7
    TKK3
    (female)

TKK3 HB User

Wow! Lots of replys! Yes, I just stand in the shower, without the water on, and rub the excess off. This makes the clean up a lot less messy! Other posts have talked about the safety of using aspirin as a mask. Obviously, some will be absorbed through your skin, but I can't imagine very much at all. So it should be safe but if you are warned against taking aspirin because of a physical condition, I would ask my physician first. For the rest of us, though, just dissolve about an eighth of a cup of non-coated aspirin in a small bowl with some warm water. Just sprinkle it on at first until it is dissolved to make sure you don't put too much in. After it is dissolved, stir it around and add more water if needed to make a gritty paste. It shouldn't be too watery. Anyway...good luck!

Old 12-02-2005, 06:55 PM   #8
    chesterpart2
    (male)

chesterpart2 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TKK3
    For the rest of us, though, just dissolve about an eighth of a cup of non-coated aspirin in a small bowl with some warm water. Just sprinkle it on at first until it is dissolved to make sure you don't put too much in. After it is dissolved, stir it around and add more water if needed to make a gritty paste. It shouldn't be too watery. Anyway...good luck!
    Then what do you do? How long do you leave it on for?

Closed Thread