It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• For Camellia Oil users...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-20-2006, 10:32 AM   #1
    El_Santito_05
    (male)

El_Santito_05 HB User
    For Camellia Oil users...

For you guys that have used Silkia Camellia Oil and Epidermx together, I have a few questions.

- I've heard that it successfully helps pitted scars but does it also get rid of the marks as well?

- Have you experienced an even toned, smoother skin after a year?

- After about 6 months, do you find yourself getting rid of your other products?

I just bought one online and am waiting for it to arrive. Right now I use "Solvere" acne kit and has worked 100% with my acne. I will finish it and just use the camellia oil by itself to experiment. Anybody have any advice towards this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2006, 01:59 PM   #2
    waterlily
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

waterlily HB User
    Re: For Camellia Oil users...

1. They definitely got rid of my red marks on top of the pits.

2. My skin was more even toned and smoother after 3 months - didn't take a year (the pits took a year).

3. Yep, I don't need a lot of products after 6 months. The only other products I use occasionally are aspirin mask, queen helene mint julep mask, BP or Retin-A for spot treatment when I have a breakout. I use a cleanser of course, and sunscreen, and that's my skin care - very simple but has kept my skin looking the best it has ever been in almost 10 years.

What do you use the camellia oil for? For pitted acne scars and red marks? I suggest you go slow first, like applying it on the scars only initially and not the whole face. I've never had any problems with the oil but some people did have an initial breakout.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:08 AM   #3
    El_Santito_05
    (male)

El_Santito_05 HB User

Thanks Waterlily, I had a feeling you would reply. You're always so faithful.

What results do you see with the aspirin mask?

Old 01-23-2006, 07:14 PM   #4
    texasfirewheel
    (female)

texasfirewheel HB User

Last edited by texasfirewheel; 02-27-2008 at 07:21 PM.

Old 01-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #5
    waterlily
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

waterlily HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by El_Santito_05
    Thanks Waterlily, I had a feeling you would reply. You're always so faithful.

What results do you see with the aspirin mask?
    It makes my skin soft and smooth, great for clearing clogged pores and small blackheads, and lightening acne marks/redness.

Old 01-24-2006, 09:14 AM   #6
    joche

joche HB User

I too love the Silkia camellia oil. It somehow gives me a very pretty glow that other brands or oils can't.

Old 01-26-2006, 10:27 AM   #7
    El_Santito_05
    (male)

El_Santito_05 HB User

I am on my second day of trying the camellia oil and so far I like it.

After using "Solvere" for my acne for a year I wanted to try new different things. "Solvere" works great (100%) but I just got tired of seeing my face slightly red all the time which made my skin around the eyes appear whiter. My skin basically looked uneven.

Well, after applying camellia oil after the toner (from my acne kit), I find my skin looking as if I don't have any medication on it. My skin doesn't look red anymore and I am really happy about that.

Also, the 1st thing I noticed immediately after putting camellia oil for the first time was my pores dissapeared. The ones on my nose and on the front of my cheeks are not visible and it looks smooth now.

I just hope I keep seeing improvement. This site has been really helpful to me. And thanks Waterlily.

Last edited by El_Santito_05; 01-26-2006 at 10:30 AM.

Old 01-26-2006, 01:41 PM   #8
    kHan artist
    (male)

kHan artist HB User

El Santito - I'm curious about this Solvere Acne regimen. Are you sayin it cleared you up 100%? What type of acne (cystic, mild, moderate, severe etc.) did you have before and are you break out free now? how would you describe your skin - oily/combo etc?

i'm askin this because i just ordered the Silkia Camellia Oil. i also have red lookin skin (with my eyes lookin really white compared to the rest too) and still break out but not as much as before since i've used cosmedix. i have dry peelin skin because of the BP and Sulfur i use. I'm hopin that the Camellia Oil will help. i'm just worried it may make me break out.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:45 AM   #9
    El_Santito_05
    (male)

El_Santito_05 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kHan artist
    El Santito - I'm curious about this Solvere Acne regimen. Are you sayin it cleared you up 100%? What type of acne (cystic, mild, moderate, severe etc.) did you have before and are you break out free now? how would you describe your skin - oily/combo etc?

i'm askin this because i just ordered the Silkia Camellia Oil. i also have red lookin skin (with my eyes lookin really white compared to the rest too) and still break out but not as much as before since i've used cosmedix. i have dry peelin skin because of the BP and Sulfur i use. I'm hopin that the Camellia Oil will help. i'm just worried it may make me break out.

- The Solvere acne kit cleared me up 100%.

- I believe my acne got severe right before I discovered Solvere. I used to break out with at least two pimples a day on my temples down to under my cheekbones.

- Yes, I have been break out free for the past year now with the exception of maybe two within that year which I was able to control with Cortisone Extra Strength. 2 per year is better than 2 per day.

- My skin is oily and looks greasy or shiny from time to time. I take care of that though with Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets. They absorb the oil and gets rid of greasiness and shinyness instantly. It works.

- It's my third day on camellia oil and I haven't broke out as of yet. I have combined it with my acne kit and I SEE it has taken care of the redness.

- I too used to have that dry peeling skin and I used to rub it off in the shower. I'm hoping the Epidermx will rid me of that problem though.

Old 02-01-2006, 07:21 AM   #10
    dsobz
    (female)

dsobz HB User
    Question Re: For Camellia Oil users...

I was hoping another Epidermx/Camelia oil user could help me....
    I use it once a week, sometimes twice and just started using the oil more on a daily basis. Just last week after using the Epidermx, my face got soo dry and red it hurt! I broke out in whiteheads all over my chin and laugh lines which I have since cleared up with BHA. But, now I have sore, red, dry skin(and my skin is mostly 100% oily). I have been using the Camelia Oil everyday(but still with my BHA, BP nightly routine which I have always done)but haven't done my Epidermx yet this week. I am afraid it will tear my skin and make it more red. Or do you think I should use it to relieve the dry skin? If anyone can help it is much appreciated!
    Thank you in Advance!

Old 02-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #11
    dsobz
    (female)

dsobz HB User

Any help? Treat my dry skin or continue my acne regime? I feel like I should lay off, I'm thinking the dry skin is making me break out?

Old 02-01-2006, 05:16 PM   #12
    Dalacined
    (male)

Dalacined HB User

Camellia Oil is used to heal scars? I thought oil will make people with oily face breakout even more? I felt like trying too but i got oily face..

Old 02-01-2006, 07:48 PM   #13
    joche

joche HB User

I suggest you use the camellia oil to moisturize and heal your dry skin first. Stop using the Epidermx for a week or so.

Old 02-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #14
    Patriot89
    (female)

Patriot89 HB User

I haven't gone through and read many of the replies to this post BUT...I will definitely put in my 2 cents lol.

I've been using the Epidermx since waterlily introduced it to me when I discussed my blackheads and pore problems on this website....by my absence here on the board I'm sure everyone can imagine the raving I've been doing after finding these products. My face is SO clear and no more pitted blackheads or pore issues, smooth as baby skin, it's amazing what these products can do to be honest.

Anyhow I returned just to see if anyone was posting about this again, I work in a CVS and I tell people all the time about Epidermx and suggest it before they buy very expensive microdermabrasions, they love it as much as me!

Old 02-01-2006, 09:05 PM   #15
    senoflys
    (male)

senoflys HB User

Hey Patriot can you give us a breakdown of how you use epidermx and your regimen? Thanks

Closed Thread