It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• small painless bumps

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-21-2006, 12:50 AM   #1
    blitzball
    (male)

blitzball HB User
    small painless bumps

hi i have this problem , i have acne and well i kno all kinds of pimples there are but i have this small bumps pimple like very small though but theyve been there for a year now and i got 2 new ones , the dont hurt or anything but they are just there they look like small pimples but they r not clearing up...im taking minocycline treatment but its not helping them and wen i showed it to the doctor he doesnt seem to be really intrested in it so i thought he must have not understood wat i was talking about but anyway is there n e one who can tewll me what it is and if its treatable

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2006, 07:37 AM   #2
    Harambee
    (female)

Harambee HB User
    Re: small painless bumps

hey blitzball,

i think i have similar small bumps. i was put on Retin-A to help them clear up, but after several months they still didn't go away, so i went off that treatment. but that was just me, i don't react well to meds esp. topical ones. so maybe you could give that a try.

i also recenty went to the derm about it. and yeah, they never seem interested or caring to help. but hey, we're just another patient to them. anyways, mine told me just by looking at them...that they are acne scarring. so she prescribed some Vitamin A acid cream 0.025%...which is the same as Retin-A i think, maybe stronger.

i have yet to start this new topical treatment, the derm said that i wouldn't see results until a year later...which sucks b/c i've already had these bumps for 1 1/2 years. mine are on my chin. where are you finding yours?

Old 02-21-2006, 09:34 AM   #3
    blitzball
    (male)

blitzball HB User

these things are hardly visible right but they bother so much ive got one on my chin too but ive got one under my eye on my left cheek. i wish to have a clear skin sumday..... though i didnt get a single pimple in the last 6 months i was so excited but then suddenly a huge breakout oin my face, the good thing about my skin is i dont get those deep scars but i hate it wen the pimple leaves a black mark wich takes a couple of months to clear up ..its like a reminder of sumthing u wish only remained in a nightmare, this is like a curse for being a teenager lol and I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM OTHER PEOPLE ASWELL WHO FACE THIS PROBLEM SO PLEASE HELP ME!!

Old 02-21-2006, 03:36 PM   #4
    arny7
    (male)

arny7 HB User

Yes i have a ton of bumps that i cant feel and are not visible unless i put my toungue against teh side of my mouth and put out my skin.. then i can see about 20 small bumps and im worried they are incoming pimples but they just seem to stay there and ntohing happens to them. Actually one or two of them actually turned into a small pimple and thats what is worrying me about these bumps becuz i dont want them to turn into to pimples.

Closed Thread