It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Vitalize Peel for Cystic Acne and red marks

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-21-2006, 02:51 PM   #1
    lburke71
    (female)

lburke71 HB User
    Vitalize Peel for Cystic Acne and red marks

My dermatologist recently told me about some peels that help with acne as well as the post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation left by acne- it is called the Vitalize Peel by Skinmedica. I have recently gone off the pill (family planning) and my cystic acne has resurfaced. This peel has given me FABULOUS results in a short timeframe. They suggest doing these peels in 3 week intervals- they are not cheap (around $100/peel) but worth it to me. I encourage anyone to check out their website at [url]www.REMOVED.com[/url] to get additional information and pictures.

Your skin will peel off like a little lizard for about 5 days. However, it is very mild, no burning and no downtime. Just moisturize and let the skin flake off naturally. These Vitalize peels are done by aestheticians. I am on my second peel and keeping the fingers crossed that i continue to get good results. However, so far so good- just wanted to pass on this information. Good Luck!!

PS- the BEST website to view before and after pictures is [url]www.REMOVED.net[/url]

Last edited by moderator2; 02-24-2006 at 07:06 PM. Reason: do not post commercial websites

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread