It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Nicomide Tablets

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-20-2006, 02:30 PM   #1
    meruru
    (female)

meruru HB User
    Question Nicomide Tablets

Hello, this is my first time posting on this board after a couple of weeks of browsing .

I have moderate acne: small to medium sized bumps over most of my face. I have been using proactiv for a few years now and it seemed to work. But over this past year, the acne seems to have spread over more areas of my face (I used to only have breakouts in my T-zone). This morning my dermatologist prescribed Nicomide Tablets which are a type of vitamin that prevents inflammation and helps with acne.

I did a search on the internet and couldn't find any testimonials or comments about people's experience with Nicomide Tablets. All I could find that was sort of useful was this page which describes what each mineral in the vitamin is supposed to do:
    REMOVED

I'm curious what other people's experience is with Nicomide Tablets taken for acne. How effective is it? How long does it take before you start to see any change? etc.

I will post my own experience with Nicomide every couple of weeks to let you guys know how it goes....

Last edited by moderator2; 04-20-2006 at 02:33 PM. Reason: use product names only - never post commercial websites

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2006, 12:17 PM   #2
    meruru
    (female)

meruru HB User
    Re: Nicomide Tablets

Its been 4 days since I started taking Nicomide tablets. Overall my skin tone seems less red and my zits don't seem as swolen. I think I still have the same amount of zits but it seems less pronounced.

The good thing about Nicomide is that its a supplement so there is virtually no side effects. I'm taking 2 tablets a day (Each tablet has 792 mg).

There are also Nicomide creams that people can use topically. Has anybody used the cream form and had any success?

Closed Thread