It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Acne Free vs. Proactiv

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-09-2006, 08:52 AM   #1
    susilee
    (female)

susilee HB User
    Acne Free vs. Proactiv

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can comment on Acne Free who has been using it, I saw it in the store recently it is like a 3 step system comparable to Proactiv but cheaper. I am currently using Carleys Clear and smooth, which has made my face worse and I am thinking about giving it one more week before switching to something else. They actually sell Proactiv in a mall here in Canada so they are pretty much the same as far as easyness to get, but I was really wondering about results, (how long to work, did it work at all, did you get alot worse before you got better) The advertisers for Acne Free said in a study it worked better then Proactiv, but then again that is advertising, hehe, so if anyone has used this I am really axious to hear your results. Thanks for any comments and good luck to everyone....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread