It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Hey Ladies!!Chin/jawline Acne

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-10-2006, 01:36 PM   #1
    spiritlove05
    (female)

spiritlove05 HB User
    Hey Ladies!!Chin/jawline Acne

Hi to all the ladies out there,

Have u found that u can pretty much keep your whole face clear except for areas on the chin/jawline? I have this problem. I found that the AcneFree face wash is great for clearing up the non-hormonal acne. But this stubborn jawline acne is becoming a problem. It's pretty embarrasing and is starting to affect my self esteem. I'm 27 yrs old and I really would like acne to be a thing of the past.

Has anyone found an over the counter cream or something that can be rubbed on at night to prevent these from forming during the day? I have been to the dermatologist before and of course been given antibiotics, creams and so on. I also tried taking vitamins like ,C, E, beta carotene. I want to warn people that I think high doses of vitamins contribute to acne. Once I stopped taking them, my face cleared alot. I just want to try something topical I can go out and buy. So any advice would be appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2006, 02:05 AM   #2
    WanderingSoul
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

WanderingSoul HB User
    Re: Hey Ladies!!Chin/jawline Acne

Yeah, I hate getting pimples around there.... Actually I hate getting pimples, period! LOL. I just make sure I pay special attention and don't forget to ignore it when i'm washing my face. After washing with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, I apply astringent (with 1% concentration of salicylic acid) with a cotton ball... And I make sure to really get all the trouble spots, including my jawline and up to my earlobes. Then I put on benzoyl peroxide (2.5%) gel, and again make sure it reaches all the problem spots.

I'm also on the birth control pill (ortho-tricyclen right now, but ortho-cyclen worked as well), and that has helped wonderfully as well..

Old 10-13-2006, 03:03 AM   #3
    pinkey
    (female)

pinkey HB User
    Re: Hey Ladies!!Chin/jawline Acne

heyyyy heyyy well i hav the same problem that is my area that i get them 2 reeeal bad but i have just finished this chinese herbalists course of things for acne not a drug but a herbal and its helped heeeeeaps!!!! just go into an asian store and ask for the anti-acne pills jst another alternative you can look at doing if you wanna know more let me know they are reeeeal goood

Closed Thread