It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• opinions on accutane please

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-27-2007, 03:19 PM   #16
    SweetAmy87
    (female)

SweetAmy87 HB User
    Re: opinions on accutane please

I avoided it for years because i wasnt ready to face all of the scary things i had heard. Then my acne went crazy and it was worth the risk. You might not realize that it clears even the tiniest blackheads. Youre skin is flawless, its amazing:-) It took a couple months for it to work for me but ive been off it about a year now and i just get an occasional small pimple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    _-*~!ŚMy!~*-_
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2007, 05:43 PM   #17
    MT2
    (female)

MT2 HB User

Thanks for all of the opinions everyone. I am now leaning t/w trying accutane- I think my back/shoulders bother me more than my face (it is so hard to really clean it and get the retin a on it and I have a lot of small blackheads and clogged pores that the retin a hasn't helped with). I am ecouraged when I hear that people have had success with it that has lasted for years and love to hear flawless skin - I have never had that. Are there other opinions out there - good or bad? Thanks. Maureen

Old 04-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #18
    Judygirl101
    (female)

Judygirl101 HB User

Im 17 and I just got off accutane a month ago. My skin is beautiful but I am having really bad depression. I have never been depressed a day in my life and i was very nervous to go on Accutane. When i read up on it online and i read that Accutane could lead to depression i thought. Yeah right! these people were probably messed up before and are blaming the accutane but now i realize that this is a hard drug. If i could go back in time i would have NEVER EVER taken Accutane. It's just not worth it. Hope you take my advice!

Closed Thread