It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• anyone go tanning in the winter to help prevent/hide acne?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-17-2007, 09:35 AM   #1
    quamen
    (male)

quamen HB User
    anyone go tanning in the winter to help prevent/hide acne?

Im a 25 year old male and still suffering from acne. i figured it is due to my diet for the most part,so im going to change that. Anyways i was thinking about tanning during the winter time,but im kinda worried about the side effects it will bring liek cancer etc? Anyone have a opinion on this? I heard it is great for your acne and it costs like 20 bucks a month,but im kinda unsure still.

In the summer i spend enough time outside i dont need to tan,but in the winter im pretty pale.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
    tlbye415
    (female)

tlbye415 HB User
    Re: anyone go tanning in the winter to help prevent/hide acne?

haha story of my life...to tan or not? During high school i would tan constantly to hide my breakouts and i thought it was amazing...it did wonders for my skin...so this past winter i started tanning again because i was having problems with my face and it made it worse!! i have no idea why the change..maybe age? Anyway i stopped...it wasnt working...as long as you dont make yourself burn cancer is less likely. The manager of my tanning salon explained all the tanning rules, haha... Made me less scared...use a tanning/sunscreen oil if you do go and you should be ok

Closed Thread