It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• AYURVEDA skin care... long-lasting results

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-20-2007, 07:33 PM   #1
    EternalBliss17
    (female)

EternalBliss17 HB User
    AYURVEDA skin care... long-lasting results

Hi Everyone,

I am writing because I found a Doctor in NYC that specializes and is amazing with skin care. ALL SKIN CARE. Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, etc. She cured my acne.

SHe is an ayurvedic doctor. Reasonably priced. Today, I can eat dairy and NOT wake up with a family of pimples... i ve been on accutane, altered my diet, everything, but nothing worked. SHE DID. within 3 weeks.

her name is Dr. Pratima Raichur. SHe works in Soho in New York CIty. SHe does phone consultations, too. In addition, she is working on my heavy duty scarring. She is just fantastic.

I thank her for giving my life back.

: )

Regardless, each of us take a different journey. So, good luck in what ever you decide.

Last edited by EternalBliss17; 05-20-2007 at 07:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #2
    EternalBliss17
    (female)

EternalBliss17 HB User
    Re: AYURVEDA skin care... long-lasting results

And... obviously, if anyone has any questions about the treatment, my history, what kind of acne I had... Please ask. It is a tough subject and situation. Support and questions are the best way to find your answer.

For example, I found it fascinating to learn... that acne on your chin is hormonal, acne on your checks is congestion of the lungs, and acne on your forehead is an imbalance in your intestines. granted, it can get specific.
    Bliss

Last edited by EternalBliss17; 05-23-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #3
    moregrace
    (female)

moregrace HB User

Wow! my daughter just got home from college and her face and back are just terrible. We have intensively cleaned her back in the morning and evening and applied an antibiotic solution only for her to wake up each morning with more. Is it hormones? and could this doctor help her also? I would like to call her. I live in Texas and we will not be going to NY until the fall. We need help though....What did she do to help you? and what meds did she prescribe...Tell me ALL....PLEASE!!!!

Old 05-24-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
    EternalBliss17
    (female)

EternalBliss17 HB User

Hi More grace!

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter.

Anyway, you do NOT need to be in NYC to make an appt. You can call Dr. Pratima Raichur and she will give you a 30 minute consultation over the phone. (As long as you have digital pictures to send via internet). I think a 30 minute consultation over the phone costs about $65. Not sure.

Anyway, she did not prescribe any MEDICATIONS. Instead, she prescribes herbs, supplements, and vitamins.

It could be hormones. And, if it is, she will help! I had cystic acne all of my face. I mean HORRIBLE. People would tell me, " You would be so beautiful if..." And now I have some scarring and NO ACNE! (I'm still working on my scarring with her though) I do not need to take her supplements anymore. She focuses on cleaning the body from inside. By cleansing from within, we shine on the outside.

IT IS JUST GREAT!!! I cant say it enough. I just want to spread the knowledge. I wish that I found her earlier. But, I feel so lucky to have just found her period. I had cystic acne for over 2 years! I would hide away at home. I didnt date because I was so insecure about it. It was horrible. When I first saw her, I was skeptical. But, then it worked. It was the best [email protected] I felt like I got my life back! I ve been on accutane... that doent work. it will come back and if it doesnt... it will manifest in another way.

How old is your daughter? Has she treated her acne with anything oral yet?

Old 05-24-2007, 06:37 PM   #5
    moregrace
    (female)

moregrace HB User

Oh yes, she is on topical antibiotics and oral antibiotics. I will tryand contact this lady. Thanks!

Old 05-25-2007, 01:23 PM   #6
    EternalBliss17
    (female)

EternalBliss17 HB User

I know she will help! Good luck.

I was on antibiotics for 5 years. I did all the tetracyclines (mino, doxy, etc.). It wrecks havoc on your system. So, I do hope you call Dr. Pratima Raichur. She is not the most personable person. But, she fixed what others could not fix... my cystic acne. Good luck and let meknow if you have any future questions.

Be well.

Closed Thread