It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

topical niacinamide+jojoba oil

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2003, 01:08 PM   #1
prosource616 HB User
Post topical niacinamide+jojoba oil

update on niacinamide/jojoba oil....
I know for a fact that the topical niacinamide ive been using had been quite effective. I quit using all other topicals(B.P) and even cut down washing my face as much as I used to. The only thing I didnt stop was taking my vitamins. Therefore, topical niacinamide was the only TOPICAL product Ive been using for about three weeks and the results are amazing. I have moderate acne and now I have hardly any at all. Another point I want to share with all of you....I have been doing alot of research lately and have come to the conclusion that I have been stripping my face of the essential oils it needs to remain hydrated for about 5 years. My face is constantly trying to produce more oil because of all this stripping of oils. Constant production of oil leads to more acne. In response to this theory, I have included jojoba oil to my regime. Once again the results are awesome. My skin feels so soothed and soft after I apply it, and I have not gotten any acne from it. Jojoba oil tricks your body into thinking it has enough oil on the surface so the body produces less oil.. I have found this message boards very helpful in finding out information and in return I want to share this point of view with all of you. Instead of trying all of those creams and cleansers and prescriptions that all of these companies are constantly trying to market....consider other NATURAL options that are out there as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 08-05-2003, 01:15 PM   #2
Brownsugar HB User

Yes. I went out and bought the jojoba oil last week after reading about it here. So far it keeps my skin very soft and smooth and keeps the level of oil on my face down . I cannot say yet just how effective it is but so far no compliants.

Closed Thread