It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• People with Acne.....Get this concealer!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-08-2007, 06:53 AM   #1
    saphire82
    Veteran
    (female)

saphire82 HB User
    Talking People with Acne.....Get this concealer!

I havent really tried any concealer's besides drugstore stuff and always hated how they didnt cover really well or always seemed to be too pink or too dark. Well I just found my holygrail concealer and its from Physician's formula! Its the new Conceal RX that comes in a tube and its probably around $8 or so . The only bad thing for some people is that it only comes in 4 colors at the moment. I got the lightest one that is good for me though because Im really pale. I wear the lightest shade of foundation in every brand. They have Fair light and Natural light, then a green one and a yellow one. I dont know how dark the Natural light one is, but the actual color is a bit lighter than the tube appears.

So this concealer you dont even need that much at all. I took a tiny bit from the tube and it was enough for my whole face. Its really amazing, Im so happy that it covers! I used to not bother with covering on my cheek area because it would only "lighten" it up a bit and turn it pinkish toned and overall it didnt look any better than before. This stuff is a godsend! Ive never raved about a product like this before...Thank you PF!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2007, 12:22 PM   #2
    teram07
    Inactive
    (female)

teram07 HB User
    Smile Re: People with Acne.....Get this concealer!

A lot of concealers make my skin break out. Right now i'm using the cover girl true blend and I really like it alot. But is the one you are talking about Conceal RX or something, sorry forgot the name, but is it good for your skin?

Thanks

Old 08-08-2007, 12:42 PM   #3
    saphire82
    Veteran
    (female)

saphire82 HB User
    Re: People with Acne.....Get this concealer!

Yes it is Conceal RX and its new concealer from Physicians formula that is a better brand of makeup for acne prone skin. I think all makeup in general can make people break out, it just that some people do and some people dont. I do think PF and Almay are two drugstore brands that are best for acne prone skin though. Covergirl isnt really aimed towards being non-comodegenic or non-acnegenic like PF and Almay are.

Last edited by saphire82; 08-08-2007 at 12:43 PM.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
    doodlebug1223
    (female)

doodlebug1223 HB User
    Re: People with Acne.....Get this concealer!

bare minerals or sheercover r amazing.

Closed Thread