It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• really bad redness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-10-2007, 07:24 AM   #1
    sibby_xoxo
    (female)

sibby_xoxo HB User
    Unhappy really bad redness

My Face Has Never Been Completely Clear, But Recently Over The Last Couple Of Months My Spots Have Gotten Worse

They Used To Be Mainly In MY T-Zone Area But Have Spread Onto My Cheecks And I Hate It, I'm Beggining To Hate My Face...

They are Really Red And Sometimes Really Hurt
    Are There Any Tips Or Recomendations On A Way To Make Them Less Red And Help Get Rid Of Them, I Welcome Anything You Can Suggest!!

PLEASE HELP!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2007, 07:39 AM   #2
    s3xb0mb
    (female)

s3xb0mb HB User
    Re: really bad redness

Hey! I would try to avoid harsh acne facial washes. Try to look for mild ones that are very gentle on your skin. Cetaphil and Teraseptic are gentle, mild, soap and fragrance free cleansers. For the redness after a specific pimple has gone, use Vitamin E cream, lotion, or pure oil from Vitamin E capsules.

For spot treatment (for single stubborn pimples), buy a product called Panoxyl. This is very effective on treating pimples in a quick way! For sensitive skin, they also make a water based formula. This would be best! Before bed, just squeeze a little on your finger tip and spot it on the pimple. Leave it on over night.

For general face washing in the morning and at night (before the Panoxyl application), wash with the above mentioned cleansers

Closed Thread