It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• white bumps after shaving

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-06-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
    JonnyApplesauce
    (male)

JonnyApplesauce HB User
    white bumps after shaving

ok basically everytime i shave i get these white bump things around my chin. im not so sure theyre ingrown hairs, because they happen once in a while when i dont shave too(rare). Also, i shave with the hair(down) on my chin, and against the hair (up) on the rest of my face, and it only happens on my chin area. Sometimes these things have the same characteristics as a zit, they hurt and can be squeezed away(sometimes very very easily, sometimes it hurts so i dont touch it). I've tried a variety of different shaving methods, before shower after shower, cleaning my face before/after, aftershave, different shaving cream, they just dont feel like leaving me alone i guess. I've been getting these things for a few years now. I'm tempted to go to a dermatologist, but before that, what are these things?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread