It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• trinessa (please help!)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-12-2007, 04:41 AM   #1
    Skylie
    (female)

Skylie HB User
    trinessa (please help!)

I have tried many, many products to help my acne. My last try before giving up and trying accutane(something I really don't want to do) is using trinessa. Can anyone tell me your experience with it? I have heard some people say they don't like the generic brand as well, but doctors say it is the same and I really don't want to pay the money for ortho tricyclen. I am also using amoxicillin and trying something I have had for awhile, but never really used- Benzeclin.

Please tell me anything you have experienced personally with trinessa.

Thanks so much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2007, 08:16 AM   #2
    acne sufferer
    (female)

acne sufferer HB User
    Re: trinessa (please help!)

Hi, I've been on Trinessa for years and never really had a problem with acne - until recently. I'm not sure why I broke out but I don't think it has anything to do with Trinessa. I have heard that Yaz and Yasmin are supposed to help with acne but I've never personally used either of them....

Old 12-12-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
    MusicElle
    (female)

MusicElle HB User
    Re: trinessa (please help!)

I've been on trinessa, tri-sprintec,tri-previfem, Ortho brand name, its all the same to me. It made my skin beautiful. It made me gain 30 pounds. I switched to yasmin and lost 15 pounds in the first month and Im now on the second month and down 20 pounds total, on my way back to my old body thank god. Yasmin costs me $45 because there is no generic, generic Ortho cost me $10, I miss the price but not the weight. Yasmin is ok for my acne it keeps away my big cystic pimples but I still have the little white heads and small pimples. Honestly for me Ortho worked much better on my acne my skin was so perfect, but the weight botered me too much. I think it is worth a try not everyone gains weight on it so you may not. Good luck

Closed Thread