It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Acne Scarring

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-07-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
    Mandi101
    (female)

Mandi101 HB User
    Acne Scarring

Hello! Has anyone had red marks or scarring from using differin or just from having pimples? I have had one or two new pimples in the last month and they have gone away dramatically fast so my face is pretty much in a healing stage. I am not sure how to get rid of these red spots/marks from the previous breakouts? I switched my facial regimen for the past 4 weeks and I am now having my second facial done. I have gotten comments on how my face is improving but I want to not wear makeup someday.

If anyone get give me some tips or reassurance that these marks will someday go away that would be greatly appreciated!

I am very happy to say that I am here trying to find out how to treat my scarring and not how to get rid of pimples because I was dealing with that issue over a month ago!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
    Mandi101
    (female)

Mandi101 HB User
    Re: Acne Scarring

Okay I know people have experienced red spots or scarring...I wish someone would reply!

Old 02-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
    waterlily
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

waterlily HB User

The red spots will go away but can take several months to a year. I have very good results using Alpha Hydrox 12% AHA Souffle for the red spots but it still took 1 to 2 months for the spots to be almost completely gone.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:15 AM   #4
    bobthedog
    (male)

bobthedog HB User

Have got red scarring from previous bad spots around chin and mouth and t zone.
    Any ideas what can try nothing to expensive or rare.

Old 02-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #5
    Mandi101
    (female)

Mandi101 HB User

What I have been doing is exfolitaing- I bought this pear and poppyseed exfoiltator from Emience (organic) and and it is working great! It also got rid of two pimples that could have been huge. It is worth a try! Of course I still have spots but exfoilitating is the trick and I also just but empidermx and silikia and camellia oil that is supposed to speed up the process.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #6
    Andreanicole86
    (female)

Andreanicole86 HB User

I was looking through the internet for a way to get rid of this big red acne mark on my cheek and I came across potatoes. I thought it was weird but I tried it and it really works! All you do is wet a potato cut it up and rub the potato on ur skin for about 1 min. At first I did it and noticed a slight change and thought I'll try it again and I rubbed it against my skin for another 2 min and the mark has almost completly disappeared within a couple minutes! You should try this. Good luck!

Closed Thread