It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

I HATE ACNE!!!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2003, 03:24 PM   #1
Brujeria

Brujeria HB User
Angry I HATE ACNE!!!!

ok look, 2 weeks ago...my skin was sorta clear.....i was happy. Over the weekend, THEY CAME OUT OF NO WHERE!, i hate it...i counted at least 15 of them....one hurts.....I'M SO F*CKEN TIRED OF ACNE....i just feel like giving up now. i'm tired of using ProActiv...i see no results! i'm 17 and why do i just get them around my chin!... my chin is red...white heads.......i drink a lot of water, i'm not in sun a lot...i rarely eat greasy foods........i just feel like ripping my damn face apart right now....

should i see a Derm.? if so, can anybody recommend me one in the Los Angeles area

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2003, 03:30 PM   #2
Product_Queen

Product_Queen HB User
Don't worry Brujeria, it will heal...Please don't get so stressed, it will just add to ur problem..If it makes u feel any better I am 26 dealing with the problem since I was 15....One thing I DO know is stressing doesn't solve anything...Try seeing a derm in your area..Even ur general practitioner could help so start by seeing them..How long have u been using Proactiv? It takes more than a month to see improvement..In the first 2-3 weeks your face looks worse than when u started...Hope this helps....

Old 09-29-2003, 03:34 PM   #3
Jimi Thing

Jimi Thing HB User
Ya nobody cares to have acne. Advice to you though if your that upset over it and you only have it on your chin then see a dermi he will prescribe something and within a few months you should be golden. It will be worth the $50 visit or couple of visits.

Old 09-29-2003, 04:29 PM   #4
lionna

lionna HB User
Unhappy

any treatment will take time, unfortunatley.. look into birth control pills if you are female.. it will take three months, but from what i hear, chin acne is mainly caused by horomones which birth control pills will regulate.. i have also heard good things about taking 7-9 grams of B5 (vitamin) daily.. i am currently 2.5 weeks into birth control pills and 1.5 weeks into b5 therapy.. i am in so much pain from acne cysts/nodules that talking, eating, yawning hurts.. and on top of that i lost another job today because i am in too much pain to leave the house in a work capacity.. hopefully after one more month this will be better..

i cannot afford a dermatologist (no health insurance), but you might want to try that too.. personally, i refuse to accept antibiotics as an acne remedy bcause of the adverse health effects, but it could cure you..

surround yourself with comfort, wholesome foods, good friends, a good book and wait it out.. clear skin will happen, eventually..

good luck to all of us..

Old 09-29-2003, 08:54 PM   #5
Brujeria

Brujeria HB User
i'm not on the pill!....LOL,i have a penis!.....but umm yeah....i been using proactiv for a year now....my forehead cleared...my only problem is my chin!... f.y.i i'm 17-MALE...lol

yeah, stress problem makes things worse....its just school....SATs, test, credits....so yeah

Closed Thread