It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• someone in alesse's corner

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-13-2003, 11:52 PM   #1
    venicegirly8

venicegirly8 HB User
    Thumbs up someone in alesse's corner

i read alot on this board that alesse made alot of people break out and they suffered worse acne... i'm on my 2nd week and i am def seeing improvement... i'll state that- NO ONE HAS THE SAME REACTION TO SOMETHING... but i will say that it draws me to the conclusion that you need to give everything a shot dispite what others say... take in testimonials, but make your own... back to alesse- i really think it depends on the acne you start with... i had mild bumps and random whiteheads... i didnt have oily skin, but kind of dry... anyway, yay for alesse for me, it's not so horrible!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2003, 07:24 AM   #2
    latayy26
    Veteran
    (female)

latayy26 HB User
    yeah, it does work differently on different people. I had clear skin, maybe the occasional pimple you wouldn't even think about, and when I started alesse my skin was angry and broken out all the time. I'm glad it is working for you..but you havn't been on it that long either. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya but I wouldn't come to any conclusion that it's amazing yet! It takes a while..i'm sure you know

Old 10-14-2003, 03:25 PM   #3
    GRRRRRRRRR

GRRRRRRRRR HB User
    I'm on Allesse (5 years!) and have seen neither worsening or improvement. No weight gain either. All around, I really like it.

Closed Thread