It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• How I cured my cystic acne

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-12-2010, 01:33 AM   #1
    99onstep
    (female)

99onstep HB User
    How I cured my cystic acne

hey guys I had -acne - cystic, unpoppable, red., and really annoying

I started taking Apple cider vinegar and applying it topically too.. they as sooooooooooooo much better now. (this basically did the initial magic) THen I did more research on the following supplements - and eventually hoping my skin is even better- i ll keep you guys posted..

last night i added B5, Zinc and Vit C to my supplements and its even more better.. I m taking high doses of all because I am so sick of this and I ve had all sort of medications including accutane in the past- but got this. I cant go on birth control right now- or afford anything expensive. ALso cut out dairy from my diet, diet coke(Aspartame is a cystic acne flareeer), cheese( i used to live on cheese) .............. anything to have a clear skin, dear God, why us, its so depressing.

I m thinking of adding biotin soon-- about next week.

I just posted this because I couldnt find an easy answer when I was doing my research and I had to look all over the place. The answer is as simple as this. we just make it so much more complicated, because the situation at hand is so grave and difficult to deal with that our mind doesnt take a simple solution as a solution, but honestly guys, just give it a try....it works like a charm.
    I hope I helped atleast someone out there

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
    txdrone
    (male)

txdrone HB User
    Re: How I cured my cystic acne

what brand of apple cider vinegar did you use & how much, how often do you drink it? also you posted that you apply it to your face as well, do you dilute it with water or just put in on your face? how long do you leave it on?

i saw on another thread that liquid chlorophyll is good for acne. im pondering which one to take.

Last edited by moderator2; 06-12-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: please do not quote when you are the first to reply

Old 06-13-2010, 07:54 AM   #3
    99onstep
    (female)

99onstep HB User

hey

I use 4 spoons 4 times a day, dilute it in half a glass of water, put salt , pepper and lemon it in-- it makes it more drinkable and yummy

I use the Braggs Organic raw ACV

When I apply it on my face, I dont dilute it. If its really bad I put acv on a cotton swab and leave the swab on my face for some time- press against it sometimes(but this can be harsh- so much that it burnt my skin, but it got rid of the cyst- i had to do that initially - did it two times and they were gone.)If yours is not severe you dont need to leave the cotton swab on or press it.
    If I eat bad-(pizza , sugar, cheese, etc then it comes back though- so diet with this is key)
    hope this helps..
    I havent tried chlorophyll but thats next on my list

Old 10-22-2010, 12:16 PM   #4
    BellaStronza
    (female)

BellaStronza HB User

Hey,
    I just started using ACV topically and internally. I noticed that some of my cystic pimples are very red now. Did this happen to anyone else? I can tell it's clearing up most of my acne, and my skin looks better except for these two cystic pimples that seem to just be angry! Haha

Old 10-29-2010, 05:27 PM   #5
    Misssty
    (female)

Misssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB User

Before I saw your post...I posted a post on Apple Cider Vinegar...when taken orally the stuff is amazing..but you have to buy the stuff with the "mother" in it...CLEAR apple cider vinegar isn't that great...but it sounds like it does have benefits topically...its good stuff really.

Closed Thread