It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• How long exactly do you guys wash your face??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-21-2001, 04:25 PM   #1
    Pimpleface

Pimpleface HB User
    How long exactly do you guys wash your face??

I guess I might wash 2 minutes total on my face.. is that long enough. Now I use my hands to wash with after I was my hands with soap two times and have them shining clean then I apply water on my face.I use no soap because I find out the soap I use break me out worse... I'm scared to use anytype of soap now. Then I apply Phisoderm to my face and rub it in and not wash it out.Then dry it on my face, my face feels too dry after this so I put lotion on my face to make it feel better.My skin is looking better this week, no new bumps and all the bumps are gone, just the marks.The marks are disapearing a little bit.I was just wondering, does the time you spend on your face help better?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2001, 04:53 PM   #2
    Unregistered

Re: How long exactly do you guys wash your face??

I dont wash my face for a specific amount of time. I think its wrong to sit there washing it for x amount of time. I just apply my facial cleanser, apply my facial scrub, then apply my moisturizer. Then im done. I dont know how long that takes, i woudl recommend, just wash your face with your cleanser normally, and however long that takes, is the amount of time you should spend washing it :P

Old 04-22-2001, 12:01 AM   #3
    hereiam
    Inactive

hereiam HB User
    Re: How long exactly do you guys wash your face??

Have you tried Johnson & Johnson's Purpose bar soap? I started using it recently and really like it. It cleans good and doesn't dry out my face like other cleansers and it doesn't irritate. I found out about it on this message board and bought it because of other peoples good comments about it.

Closed Thread