It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• cooltouch laser experience

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-20-2001, 06:53 AM   #1
    lynx

lynx HB User
    cooltouch laser experience

I have been doing cooltouch treatments for 4 months now, six treatments already. I can't really see obvious results, but you aren't supposed to even see results until at least after the fourth treatment. Before I started, I had uneven skin. Some saucer-shaped scars, but also just general unevenness. I think the cooltouch has generally evened out my skin a lot, brought up the level of small imperfections, but the saucer scars are still there, so I think I'll wait for artecoll and maybe do that. I'm also hoping that over the next few months as my collagen grows, that the saucer scars will raise some.
    Any one else had cooltouch laser treatment? What were your results?
    Thanks and take care all. :P

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2001, 10:46 AM   #2
    philLaser

philLaser HB User
    Re: cooltouch laser experience

In my experience, it is a waste of money. My nurse advised me to forgo those expensive treatments and do the following for old scars

In her experience

1) Massaging scars daily will contribute collagen as much as CoolTouch Lasers
    2) Use a facial scrub each morning to stimulate circulation- helping scars to fade
    3) IMP! Every night, use a facial brush and brush hard- this aggressive exfoliation will definitely soften scars in 10 weeks
    4) Apply Vaseline - do a search on this board for 'Clinical proof that Vaseline heals scars'

Closed Thread