It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• I AM ACNE FREE!!!!! Look to see how I did, this is 100% true experience.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-31-2001, 04:34 PM   #1
    Prayerman

Prayerman HB User
    I AM ACNE FREE!!!!! Look to see how I did, this is 100% true experience.

Hey, about a month ago, I would look into the mirror and just about scream because there was NOTHING I could do to get my face clear.. Well.... after a little while, I worked up a regime of my own.. Ok, this is what you will need... First, some Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne cream.. (the 2.5% b.p. kind) Next, get some Clearasil Face Wash.. (YES CLEARASIL, trust me, just GET IT!~!!!) And lastly.. some "pure aloe" Now, my pure aloe that I got was from Panama Jack and it's a 20oz. bottle and it's white.. It says PURE ALOE on it.. on with the routine..
    In the morning, WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU GET IN, then hop in the shower and wet yourself for about 5 to 7 mins... Next, wash your hair... I use Head and Shoulders, but feel free to use whatever you want.. Try and aviod getting the shampoo on your face. After you've washed all of the shampoo out of your hair, take the clearasil face wash and squeeze a little out onto your hand. (Reminder.. the water shouldn't be hot, it should be warm.. not warm enough to make your face red, but warm enough that it's cold in your mouth and doesn't burn you)Turn your face away from the stream of water, I prefer to have the water hit my back, and rub the face wash onto your face. DO NOT USE A WASH CLOTH!!! AND DO NOT SCRUB! let the wash sit on your face for about 2 mins and clean the rest of your body.. (Reminder.. THIS ROUTINE !DOES NOT! CURE ACNE ON YOUR CHEST OR BACK, IT MAY if you try it but I'm not garunteeing results) Rinse off the wash with warm water unnless you are ready to get out of the shower, then you should turn the shower sprayer down, where the water hits the floor and not you, and make it cold and hold your face under it and wash it off. If you aren't getting out of the shower, just rinse your face with cold water when you are about to get out. When you get out.... DO NOT look in the mirror, take your towel and pat your face dry and dry your body.. go eat or something and brush your teeth and then come back and look in the mirror.. Take your b.p. cream and apply it to your major oil spots.. For me, it's my nose, forhead, sideburns (where I shave) and underneath my eyes... Then you're set for the day..

If you go to school.. then do this whenever you get home, if you don't then just do it at about 3 or 4. Go to your sink AND WASH YOUR HANDS and rinse your face off with water.. warm or cold, it doesn't matter. Then put the "pure aloe" on your face and apply as much as you want.. Now, you'll be set till about 8 or 9 (or whenever you wash your face at night, I prefer 8 or 9 because it evens out the time inbetween that I wash my face..)

WASH YOUR HANDS! Then wash your face the same way you do in the morning, only this time your at your sink. Put the b.p. cream all over your face this time, unless you have spots that dry out really easily and never get any acne, instead of just on the "oil spots". Then, apply the "pure aloe" GENEROUSLY!!!! Just try this.. It works for me.... I used to be like you, now I'm acne free... Sure I get a zit every now and again, but it's NOTHING like I used to have. Just give this a chance.. (what have you got to loose right?? Come on, I want to share this with the world because it works and it will DO WONDERS for you, I can almost garuntee it, but what do you have to loose..

That's all for now, good luck and God Bless.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2001, 06:30 PM   #2
    sternrad941

sternrad941 HB User
    Re: I AM ACNE FREE!!!!! Look to see how I did, this is 100% true experience.

uh huh. sounds like alot of crap to remember. glad you had luck with it though. but i know if i used bp more than 1 time in a 24 hour period it would irritate the hekk outa me, thus causing more problems. oh and, you said you are acne free. that means you dont have acne anymore doesnt it? so if you stopped with the regimen you're on you wouldnt have anymore acne? i think what you mean to say is you're pimple free. right? anyhow, im glad to hear you found something that is working for you. good luck with it in the future bro.

take care man
    -sternrad-

Old 04-02-2001, 09:17 AM   #3
    Nice-T
    Inactive

Nice-T HB User

Can we see some before and after pics Prayerman???

Old 04-02-2001, 09:48 AM   #4
    Aussie Azalea

Aussie Azalea HB User

I have read on different threads here that some people are using aloe vera. To get the purest and freshest aloe vera, use the juice/gel from a live plant. Just break a small piece off and tear it open. It will be sticky and slimey. It will dry and leave a very light green color on your skin, so it would probably best best if you used it at night or if you will not be going out. When you wash your face it all comes off easily, the light green color will not stain your skin. The plants grow rapidly. Mine grows best outside in the shade.

Old 04-02-2001, 03:59 PM   #5
    Prayerman

Prayerman HB User

No, worry no before and after pics.. Anyway, the Aloe Vera I used had some added cream stuff or something in it. I dunno, all I have to say now is that if my skin never got any better, I would be satisfied.

Old 04-02-2001, 04:48 PM   #6
    Leigh6

Leigh6 HB User

A question about aloe vera. Is it for scaring or healing acne, drying it up, what?
    I have really oily skin, would this bother my skin more? Anyone with any info would be appreciated! Thanks

Old 04-02-2001, 06:41 PM   #7
    Prayerman

Prayerman HB User

Actually.. the kind I use mosturizes my skin...

Closed Thread