It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• acne gone in 3 days

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-30-2002, 10:09 PM   #31
    mark00

mark00 HB User
    Re: acne gone in 3 days

i gave this lemon juice thing a shot. maybe it's my imagination, but it seems like i have far fewer whiteheads than normal...actually practically none! i'm going to stick with it a while to be sure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2002, 03:10 AM   #32
    m22

m22 HB User

I just read ths tonite.
    I'm gonna try it from tomorrow...
    will keep you all posted

Old 01-31-2002, 08:57 AM   #33
    UNeeKz

UNeeKz HB User

One more stupid question.should it taste more like lemon or more like water?

Old 01-31-2002, 10:20 AM   #34
    wrnok84

wrnok84 HB User

hey the ?s are ok, you could ask me anything at all. you should try testing yourself a little bit, if you think you have bad acne a little more on the juice taste, if you have little acne then more watery taste, but never too sour or strong. thanks for keeping me posted.

Old 01-31-2002, 11:48 AM   #35
    CalGuy
    (male)

CalGuy HB User

I have been trying this lemon thing for over a week now. The only problem is i cannot afford to fast for a day, im already pretty underweight... anyays, ive just been avoiding the 'mucous' foods totally. to be honest i havent noticed much difference yet. i broke out badly last week (usually my breakouts are small and sparse) however, because of the dry and cold air here lately, i broke out quite bad, and still recovering from that. so its hard to say whether the lemons contributed to that or helped make the breakout smaller. anyways, ill keep trying this and updating you guys. the only downfall is the lemon water tastes kind of gross :P
    well, good luck guys!

Old 01-31-2002, 12:03 PM   #36
    Bombadil

Bombadil HB User

I haven't eaten yet today. (It's 1:00pm here) And I think I'll try and fast the rest of the day. I don't know if we have any lemons or not...and I might have to eat some boiled eggs or something, because I don't know if I can go a whole day with no food.

I'll post an update later tonight.
    If this doesn't work, I think I'll try B5 next...

Old 01-31-2002, 01:04 PM   #37
    Bombadil

Bombadil HB User

An update: It's now 2:00pm, and I still haven't eaten anything. I'm surprisingly not very hungry at all! That's weird...I don't feel at all weak or hungry like I thought I would. Of course, there's still a long way to go...

I've had three mason jars of water with about 25 drops of lemon juice.

If there is an improvement in how my face looks, it's very minimal, BUT, there's one good thing that I've noticed: <I>no oil</I> which is very very good. I'll keep you updated.

[This message has been edited by Bombadil (edited 01-31-2002).]<p>[This message has been edited by Bombadil (edited 01-31-2002).]

Old 01-31-2002, 01:24 PM   #38
    wrnok84

wrnok84 HB User

CalGuy,
    its prob because your over doing the lemon drink too much, your supposed to drink alot of it but it works best if you have the drink with a weak lemon taste.

if you all of a sudden break out all over or you think that its not that normal to break out that bad then that means the system is working to fast for your body, that it gets rid of the toxins through your skin, so if that happens eat some mucusless foods, eat some meat.

if you want to gain weight eat meat and work out, sweating i heard also helps this system.
    goodluck

Old 01-31-2002, 01:27 PM   #39
    wrnok84

wrnok84 HB User

bomb,
    lots of people email me and tell me that at first they will get really hungry and their stomachs hurt a little but then the third day or the next week process they feel as if they are not hungry at all, wierd huh, and the same thing happened to me too, the first couple days was hard to fast, but then the next week process i felt as if i didnt need to eat anything with getting a stomach ache.

Old 01-31-2002, 02:19 PM   #40
    Someperson

Someperson HB User

hey I'm sorry to give you yet another quesiton, but you do the 3 day thing once a week for 3-6 weeks. So 3 days of the week you do the program, then the other 4 days you can eat whatever you want to?

Old 01-31-2002, 08:42 PM   #41
    EddieD
    Inactive

EddieD HB User

What's the name of this book? it sounds interesting and I would like to read it.

Old 01-31-2002, 09:35 PM   #42
    jug

jug HB User

more questions for you!
    what exactly does the lemon juice do? i mean...how does it work inside the body to clear up skin?
    thanks...i'll be trying this out too!

Old 01-31-2002, 09:52 PM   #43
    jug

jug HB User

one more thing...kinda sounds to me like gluten is partly the problem (flour, bread, cereal, etc). but gluten-free cereal should be ok right? that's the kind of cereal i eat now...seems ok...

Old 02-01-2002, 12:33 PM   #44
    wrnok84

wrnok84 HB User

well what you do is you do the three day thing and on the 4th day untill the next week you eat mucusless foods untill your acne is cleared up, if signs show that it is comming back then start the process over again,so......three day program then mucusless foods untill the next week, continue this process for about 3-4 weeks, and your good to go.

the lemon juice is the number one mucus killer, the lemon juice is absorbed and broken up

Old 02-01-2002, 07:01 PM   #45
    Someperson

Someperson HB User

I'm planning to go on this program. My only concern though is the kind of acne i have. Well i've used proactiv adn benzamycin and both did a bit for a little while. I basically have no cysts but lots and lots of whiteheads and pimples. I think i have a moderate case but im not sure. Should i go on this program.

Closed Thread