It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• acne gone in 3 days

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-27-2002, 12:34 PM   #121
    Someperson

Someperson HB User
    Re: acne gone in 3 days

Jug i dont think you can eat any bread until the treatement is over. So i dont know ho wmuch longer you have to go. But what kind of acne did u have before the lemon juice and what do u look like now. Good luck thanks. Im fasting today.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2002, 06:39 PM   #122
    Someperson

Someperson HB User

Is corn flour ok?

Old 02-27-2002, 11:56 PM   #123
    travis949
    Inactive

travis949 HB User

well since im jsut about out of solutions ill trust you and try it.

Old 03-02-2002, 08:07 AM   #124
    Someperson

Someperson HB User

Travis have you started it. I just fasted yesterday, my face seems to be getting a little better, but my back and chest are getting worse. I dont understand.

Old 03-02-2002, 12:27 PM   #125
    shelly79

shelly79 HB User

Hi. I've noticed that it has been a while since anyone has posted. I'm actually trying this method today and I was curious as to how others results went. If you have a minute, please let me know how things went.

Old 03-02-2002, 12:59 PM   #126
    shelly79

shelly79 HB User

Sorry guys, I didn't realize that there we four pages to this entire post so that's why I thought no one had been posting anymore. Anyways, I'm fasting today and drinking lemon water but no one ever answered the question as to whether you could continue using your face topicals such as differin etc. as well as antibiotics such as Doxicycline. Please let me know because I'm suppose to take the antibiotics twice a day and using the topical twice a day as well.

Old 03-02-2002, 03:34 PM   #127
    Someperson

Someperson HB User

I'm still using topicals.

Old 03-03-2002, 01:35 AM   #128
    shelly79

shelly79 HB User

So I fasted today an felt really sick. My head was pounding and I felt like I was going to throw up. I stopped at the store on the way home from work and bought a bunch of fruits. While I was on the way home I couldn't take it anymore so I ate a bannana. It had been 24 hours since I had last ate so that should count as the whole day right? This was harder then I thought. I don't see any improvements yet but I'm guessing it may be too early to say. Please let me know what you think.

Old 03-03-2002, 05:56 AM   #129
    kevmickel

kevmickel HB User

Where do 100% whole wheat products fall in all this? Also, other whole grain products, ie oat? Is there something you could look for in a foods "ingredients" that would tip you off (besides "flour"?) Anybody know where/how to get a copy of this book? Can't even find it at Amamzon. Thx. (Fasted & lemon juice yesterday. Breaking out more than is normal. Guess I shouldn't oughta have fasted so stringently?)
    -Kev

Old 03-03-2002, 11:59 AM   #130
    shelly79

shelly79 HB User

I fasted yesterday too an also broke out. I also have diarrh... Yep. Is this normal? Are we even suppose to see results after the first day? Or not until the 3rd day? Someone please help us. As far as I am concerned this really isn't worth it if I'm not seeing any improvements. Fasting was one of the hardest things I have done. I feel alittle sick today too and all we can eat are fruits. Someone please reply!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2002, 12:06 PM   #131
    shelly79

shelly79 HB User

Ok I just finished writing and posted and it disappeared. Anyways, I'll tell you again. Ifasted yesterday and this morning was also broken out. I also have diarrh.. and would like to know if this is normal. I'm assuming that is what a cleanse does. Anyways, are we supposed to see results today being the second day or not until the third? Is is normal to break out? Someon please help us out!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2002, 01:30 PM   #132
    Someperson

Someperson HB User

Ya i had diarrhea. Well it all depends on your type of acne. If you have mild or moderate, you shouldnt fast at all. Instead just avoid mucous foods and drink lots of lemon water. If you did fast and have mild to moderate acne, then you will break out, i did. But if its severe, you should see results after the third day. If not, just eat muscousless foods for the next 4 days then fast again. Where is wrnok???

Old 03-03-2002, 01:54 PM   #133
    shelly79

shelly79 HB User

someperson, did you bresk out really bad? I didn't but it highlighted all of my red marks. I think I'm gonna stop this routine. If anything, the only thing it is doing is making me sick. What do you think? Should I eat today or continue eating just fruits. Please tell me soon cause I work in a restuarant and it is complete torture to serve food and be starving. So before I give up another good meal, let me know what you think.

Old 03-03-2002, 09:27 PM   #134
    shelly79

shelly79 HB User

Ok, I like to say to those who weigh around 118 pounds... do not try this. I had to call in sick to work today. I was vomiting and had diarrhea all day. I had shortness of breath and my ears had plugged up. It really frightened me. I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital. I'm almost positive that it was because I had fasted and then gobbled down a bunch of fruit. I feel like complete s#%t. My job is probably hating me right now cause we were short on employees to begin with and to top things off... my face looks like hell. All I can say is NEVER AGAIN!

Old 03-04-2002, 09:01 AM   #135
    just this guy
    (male)

just this guy HB User

alright....
    im weight about 135-140.....sum where there....im about 6 ft tall and im 16....

if i try this so called method out....will it have any side affects on me? like vomiting or anything liek that ????? cuz i read a post about sumone vomiting and calling in sick for work,....and i dont want that to be me....

and when u say "mucusless foods " exactly what kinds of food are u talking about>??????

just fruits and thats it????

reply as soon as u can...thanks

Closed Thread