It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• To: aqua glycolic users

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-05-2003, 10:03 AM   #1
    20withacne
    (female)

20withacne HB User
    To: aqua glycolic users

Hi-
    I just bought this product yesterday and am wondering:

-do you wash with it twice a day or once with another one for the second time?

-do you put it on your dry skin and then add water or just add water and then put it on your skin?

-how long do you leave it on? 1 minute?

-does it help with breakout?

-benefits?

thanks,21

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2003, 08:23 PM   #2
    dan52

dan52 HB User
    Re: To: aqua glycolic users

I've been using the aqua glycolic facial cleanser for about 10 days now, and have been very happy with it. I wash twice a day, and wet my face first before applying it (despite what the directions say). I massage it in for about 30 seconds to a minute.

It has helped with breakouts some, but this has improved the overall health of my skin tremendously. It really helps to soften, smooth, and hydrate my skin, and more importantly, is fading the red marks and getting rid of the blotchiness. I noticed my skin was softer almost immediately, and my skin tone has been improving gradually since I started using it. Also, my skin has been a lot less flaky (I'm on a benzoyl peroxide regimen). I still have broken out while using the cleanser, but it hasn't been too bad.

I have noticed that when I get out of the shower after having washed with the aqua glycolic, that my pores really have opened up more than usual. It's hard to explain, but I have a lot of white gunk poking out of the pores, sort of like clogged pores that have opened up, so overall, I think it is helping a lot with non-inflammed acne (whiteheads and blackheads).

The only negative I have with the cleanser is availability... it is hard to find. I notice they make a body cleanser to that I'm defnitely interested in trying. Has anyone tried that?

Good luck with it.

Dan

Closed Thread