It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Message Board

can't breathe

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2016, 06:19 PM   #1
simplestar01
(female)

simplestar01 HB User
can't breathe

I find it hard to breathe after getting up from a sitting position. when I get out of the car I never make it to my apt door without losing my breathe. I can't carry heavy objects like groceries or even my infant granddaughter. when im under one of these breathing issues i lose all bodily functions. i wet myself because I had no control. thank God I was at my front door. the embarrassment would have been great. I'm a former smoker. quit 8 years ago. i was diagnosed with c.o.p.d. 3 years ago. but the symptoms dont match other c.o.p.d.symptoms. didn't have this problem till after I quit. can somebody relate to these symptoms?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2016, 09:05 AM   #2
Titchou
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: can't breathe

Those are symptoms of all respiratory issues. Losing urine is probably a symptom of your age. Women of a certain age, shall we say, have this issue. Talk with your gyno about that and your pulmo about the breathing issue. You may need a different inhaler or more of the one you have.

Old 09-05-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
simplestar01
(female)

simplestar01 HB User
Re: can't breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
Those are symptoms of all respiratory issues. Losing urine is probably a symptom of your age. Women of a certain age, shall we say, have this issue. Talk with your gyno about that and your pulmo about the breathing issue. You may need a different inhaler or more of the one you have.
thank you so much. I will do that!

Closed Thread

« Breathing problems | - »