It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board

• Possible side effect from Adderall?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-17-2015, 06:41 AM   #1
    Dominic2005
    (female)

Dominic2005 HB User
    Possible side effect from Adderall?

Recent ADD diagnosis not "news" for me but first official diagnosis and treatment. Started Adderall XR 20mg a week ago. There have been several side effects which have been easily attributed to the medicine, not a big deal and I figure they will go away as I hydrate more (minor headache, dry mouth). Monday I had an episode in the afternoon where my vision was very blurred for a couple hours. Stills feels slightly blurred but not as bad. Tuesday morning, I had to take my medicine about 5 a.m. which is earlier than usual by about 3 hours. This morning around 5:30, I woke up with tremors all over my body, a bad headache and not feeling very well. Very weird feeling. Fell back asleep but woke up off and on for the next hour with tremors. When I got up for the morning at 7, tremors were gone and I had a severe headache. Does this sound attributable to the Adderall? Having tremors really kind of scared me. Wasn't sure I even wanted to take the medicine this morning.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    adderall xr, adult add, side effects, tremors