It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board

• Adderall & Zoloft

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-21-2018, 08:48 PM   #1
    Yonnbbf4e
    (female)

Yonnbbf4e HB User
    Question Adderall & Zoloft

I used to take adderall for about three years and it completely changed/improved my life! I finally became normal and was able to focus and concentrate on things for the first time ever. Until, I started to get IBS-C symptoms. The adderall made my ibs symptoms worse and caused a lot of pain. So I stopped completely. I have not taken adderall for over a year now.

However, I have started taking Zoloft to treat my ibs for about a month now and I am not completely cured yet but am feeling much better! I started at 25mg and bumped up to 50mg after about a week. I think at my next appointment I could possibly get prescribed 100mg, and I would think that should do the trick.

So my question is, if this zoloft helps treat/cure/eliminate my ibs, would it then be safe to try incorporating adderall back into my regimen? I know zoloft can heighten the effects, so I'm thinking I probably should try taking half of 15mg now. I am happy my ibs is starting to be controlled, but I have been struggling academically and just in general without the proper treatment of my ADHD.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    adderall, adhd, interactions, zoloft