It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board

• Male Side Effects of Adderrall

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-05-2005, 12:04 PM   #1
    Rightcoastsurf
    (male)

Rightcoastsurf HB User
    Male Side Effects of Adderrall

** Sensitive content for some readers **

33 year old male, diagnosed with ADD after 15 odd years of wondering where I left my car keys. Been on Adderrall XR for a year now. After a few months of trial and error I settled quite comfortably with 30 mg. My entire life turned around; failing marriage was re-newed, new job+doubled my salary, personal happiness and confidence jumped 100%, and we just had a brand new incredibly adorable baby girl.
    Recently though, (last month or so) I have noticed several new side effects. Among them: leakage (drops of urine/semen), ejaculate first/orgasm moments later, ejaculate is clear and liquidy, and excessive sweating (pits and head mainly). I followed a thread concerning some of these topics and straterra from early last year, but am wondering if anyone else has these symptoms after being on Adderrall for a longer period of time. I would think they would manifest themselves early on. I would hate to stop taking Adderrall but Depends, wet pits, and weird sexual problems are really not that great of an option either! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2005, 05:00 PM   #2
    StraightXXXEdge
    (male)

StraightXXXEdge HB User
    Re: Male Side Effects of Adderrall

wow dude you totally helped me out!! I'm 16 and I take adderrall and I am such a sweaty mess and I never was an I ALWAYS wonder why. And it's that damn Adderrall, god bless it, it helps me out big time, BUT I HATE SWEATING!!

Old 03-16-2005, 10:16 PM   #3
    Jennita
    Inactive
    (female)

Jennita HB User
    Re: Male Side Effects of Adderrall

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rightcoastsurf
    ** Sensitive content for some readers **

33 year old male, diagnosed with ADD after 15 odd years of wondering where I left my car keys. Been on Adderrall XR for a year now. After a few months of trial and error I settled quite comfortably with 30 mg. My entire life turned around; failing marriage was re-newed, new job+doubled my salary, personal happiness and confidence jumped 100%, and we just had a brand new incredibly adorable baby girl.
    Recently though, (last month or so) I have noticed several new side effects. Among them: leakage (drops of urine/semen), ejaculate first/orgasm moments later, ejaculate is clear and liquidy, and excessive sweating (pits and head mainly). I followed a thread concerning some of these topics and straterra from early last year, but am wondering if anyone else has these symptoms after being on Adderrall for a longer period of time. I would think they would manifest themselves early on. I would hate to stop taking Adderrall but Depends, wet pits, and weird sexual problems are really not that great of an option either! Thanks!
    I saw a doctor on T.V. talking about how a drugs side/adverse effects can be culmative, that they can appear after years of taking the drug. I ran in on it and did not catch the doctors name but they were also talking about long term use and health disorders that can also be from long term use because of culmative effects of the action the drug has on the brain and body.

So, hopefully that answered the question as to whether or not side effects can occur after many years.

Old 03-20-2005, 06:36 PM   #4
    ADDsubtract

ADDsubtract HB User
    deleted***

deleted***

Last edited by ADDsubtract; 06-27-2005 at 03:05 PM.

Old 03-21-2005, 09:21 PM   #5
    ADDsubtract

ADDsubtract HB User
    deleted***

deleted***

Last edited by ADDsubtract; 06-27-2005 at 03:04 PM.

Closed Thread