It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board

• generic dexedrine

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-27-2014, 01:53 AM   #1
    muckup
    (male)

muckup HB User
    generic dexedrine

the generic brand or Dexedrine spansual that was made by Mallincrofft was the only thing that worked for me one place filled my prescription with Barr and I got no effect from it at all in my experience with many other generic drugs Barr has almost came out on the bottom as far as doing the job and now that mallincrofftt quite manufacturing I went to the brand name Dexedrine spansuals
    they were not as good as Mallicroftt Nice and mellow no side effects but I think I would have to have dosage increased even they did not come close to the other brand I was so frustrated that I quit taking them and went to strattera to finish my collage class but had to come off because of the side effects of sky high blood pressure and problems with urinating I have even tried desoxen that is suppose to be pure methamphetamine but the government got involved many years ago and made them change the formula so they do not work like they did in the old days And don't evem get me started that you can not get the 5mg er brand of Smith Kline dex unless you go to Canada There is only a couple of meds for add that I have not tried if any one else has been in my predicament and can sugust a good one hit me up. Thanks, for bearing with my all over there thread it shows that i do not have my add under control

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2014, 05:46 AM   #2
    lenvegas
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
    Re: generic dexedrine

Hi, does Adderall not work for you?

Old 07-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #3
    muckup
    (male)

muckup HB User
    Re: generic dexedrine

A buddy gave me one of his 10mg er brand name do not know if they have generic addarell buy now this was many years ago in just a hour or so I was joansing like coming off of coke which of course do not do anymore but I must admit it did keep me focused on something I was helping him figure out Maybe I should try a SR if available as long as it is not Barr

Reply Reply

Tags
    add/adhd