HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Addiction & Recovery (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/addiction-recovery/)
-   -   Been a long time ... but I am back because I screwed up! (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/addiction-recovery/1002252-been-long-time-but-i-am-back-because-i-screwed-up.html)

Biggzzz 04-28-2015 08:18 PM

Been a long time ... but I am back because I screwed up!

Hi all! It's been about almost two years since I was on here going through detox at home. I did well for a long time, and then 7 months ago relapsed. Now I am on day 3 of Cold turkey WD from a Opana, (oxymorphone) Insufflated some days as much as 200-300 mgs.

Last time I went through this, it was from 30mg roxicodones. The blue berries.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and give an short story on my current issue as it will help me to get through it.

I was doing opana, the ones you can crush and snort. 40mgs. Friday night was my last big dose, of 3 at once... saturday morning I started with suboxone one half of a 8mg strip then the other half later at night. sunday I did NOTHING. Monday I did one 40 mg oxymorphone like an idiot! however, its been aprox 30+ hours without ANYTHING at all and I have to be honest I don't feel that horrible at all! now given, I took 2 10mg valiums today but still I thought I should still be deathly ill!

whatever the case may be, I am happy I am almost over this again. I hope all my old friends here are doing well!

Biggzzz 04-29-2015 04:22 PM

Re: Been a long time... but I am back because I screwed up!

Quick update... last night I was restless, I could not get comfortable... I did however sleep for a few hours. This morning I woke up feeling really crappy. I took a valium, went back to sleep for another 2 hours woke back up still feeling crummy. Somehow, an hour after my nap I felt GREAT I went outside since it was beautiful out and CLEANED my car inside and out and THEN went for a 5 mile bike ride. I believe I am over the worst of it. I am having some cold flashes, no hot flashes tho which is odd. I think tomorrow I should feel that much better! I don't know how it was this easy, but I thank god it was. I am out of the woods, now I just need to be strong and stay away!

Phoenix 05-03-2015 05:24 PM

Hello Biggzzz....

Welcome back.

[B][I]"I believe I am over the worst of it."[/I][/B]

With all due respect, the Opana and Valium seem to be the problem.

Substituting one drug for another may not be the best course of action,as i'm concerned that you'll now become dependent upon the Valium to get you going throughout the day.

I couldn't read the post and not comment, as I have concern for each and every member riddled with addiction issues.

Respectfully
Phoenix

oxygirl 12-24-2015 12:52 AM

are you still on here big Z? I think I remember you from before. I was trying to get off roxi 30s. I know have gotten to where i am on one suboxone strip the 8mgs. i take a small piece daily and they last close to or right at a week. however, i still cant get off of this little strip. everyone says it is in my head. i assure them it is in my legs! then works its way up to "restless body syndrome " it feels like