It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• Day 8 off suboxone. when does it end??

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-13-2017, 03:06 PM   #1
    missincali17
    (female)

missincali17 HB User
    Question Day 8 off suboxone. when does it end??

I keep reading other posts and day 8 seems to be a God send but I am experiencing a more mild first week but SEVERE anxiety. like ants under my skin. doesn't help that's it's sub-zero temps outside... I jumped off 2mgs after leveling out, I was on methadone first than suboxone and under a doctor's care titrated down steadily until my jump off 2mg. ugh... I feel like death

The following user gives a hug of support to missincali17:
    Dragonfly Wings (03-14-2017)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2017, 01:01 PM   #2
    Dragonfly Wings
    Senior Veteran

Dragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB User
    Re: Day 8 off suboxone. when does it end??

Big hugs & Congrats on reaching this milestone!!!

I don't have any real advice as I am still on subs but steadily going down. Has your care provider given you anything to help with the withdrawals? I know when I'm going down in dose I take a course of Valium for a couple weeks and it helps wash out the withdrawals that occur. I've gone from 20mg down to 12mg - though I am hoping to get down to 10mg next week, unless I start the process on my own and then let my doc know. He follows my lead on how I'm feeling and when I want to move with it which is great but it's been almost 2yrs now and I would love to be free of it!

Sorry that turned into a useless story really. Anyway, if you want to chat I am happy to listen All the best!
    K.

Old 03-24-2017, 12:56 PM   #3
    Dragonfly Wings
    Senior Veteran

Dragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB User

Hey there missincali17,

How are you? How are the withdrawals going for you now? I really hope you were able to get through it ok or able to receive some help to get through these next weeks, but you've done so well you should be super proud of yourself! I myself cannot wait to be free of Suboxone!

Take care!
    K.

Old 09-06-2017, 07:07 PM   #4
    Abg
    (male)

Abg HB User

Hey whats up everybody! Hope u all r doing well! Just wondering if anyone can help me, im going on 48 hrs wd from subs and i feel pretty shi''ty, just wondering how long this will last and what to expect? Thanks for any help!!

Reply Reply