It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Please Please help

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #1
skkk007
(female)

skkk007 HB User
Please Please help

I may sound crazy when I say this but I have started vibrating recently. Internal vibrations that most of the time I can not feel for myself but my husband can most of the time. I thought he was making it up until I started to feel it for myself every now and then myself. it is such and weird sensations. When I can feel the vibrations it is so intense I can even hear a humming noise.
when I can not feel it my husband can just when he touches me or holds me. He also says the bed physically vibrates with me sometimes and I can not even feel any if this.
It all started one night after a wedding were I had alot to drink. I woke up throughout the night vibrating and then in the AM i was almost physically incapable of doing anything. I felt so weird and felt like something was so wrong I was begging my husband to an ambulance but he dismissed it as me being over reactive. both arms were so tingly and I had absolutely no use of my hands. They were like dead appendages. I was so dizzy, couldnt straighr and had little to no muscle coordiantion. it lasted for hours and slowly went away all but the vibration that lasted all day.
I was left with severe pain in my left arm nor much motion or ability to use and also my index finger was like it wasnt even there. I eventually went to Dr and they said it was a pinched nerve from being intoxicated and lacking the ability to send signals to my arm to switch positions throughout the night.
well this was back at the end of June and I still have spells where I can not even lift my arm and index finger has never regained full mobility or use.
I had very weird tingling and numb sensations in my legs for quite a while after.
I had dismissed these issues believing my Dr that it was a pinched nerve but these symptoms have gone on for months now.
The vibrating alone has been the cause of so many issues in my 20 year relationship.
My husband is actually convinced that I have wireless vibrators inserted inside of me as he doesn't think my situation is a real thing. He has become obsessed and invasive with my privacy due to this to the point of hiding around corners and in closets and secretly recording me REGULARLY. He is convinced I am masterbating all the time. I dont what to do it I dont know what to do.
i have been so disorganized and scatter brained and have trouble with finding the words I want to say....stuttering sometimes and being extremely forgetful and confusing dates etc.
This all started shortly after I lost my Gramma to a very kick process of cancer and a good friend to suicide. my Gramma was more like a mother to me than my own mom so our relationship was extremely close.
i am wondering if my binge drinking that developed for a couple months after to numb my grief and emtional stress may have effected my brain??
I need to find answers. This is tearing me and my relationship apart.
Can anyone help me???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2017, 12:10 PM   #2
YaYagirl
Senior Veteran
(female)

YaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB User
Re: Please Please help

Dear skkk007,

My opinion is it may be related to alcohol poisoning (I would not touch alcohol again), or may be severe anxiety. I suggest that you stay away from alcohol and look into some kind of detoxification process. And, get into grief counseling. Sometimes we need help with that. and maybe you have some fears for your own life that need to be faced.

Last edited by YaYagirl; 10-04-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Old 02-25-2018, 08:44 AM   #3
CandiceC85
(female)

CandiceC85 HB User
Re: Please Please help

In short, yes. Withdrawing from alcohol can cause tremors and even seizures. My cousin suffered from this a lot when she was going through treatment. I highly recommend talking to a dr or mental health professional. It was the only thing that helped me. Everyone deals with grief in different ways...self-medicating is the route I went with as well and needless to say eleven years later I was still plagued by the same issues and by then I also had a raging addiction that was completely out of control. There aren't many guarantees in life, but I can say with 100% certainty that is not the road you want to go down. Do what you've got to do to take care of you. Find someone to talk to that understands what you are going through and how to help you in a way that is healthy and EFFECTIVE. It took me a very long time to figure that out.

Reply Reply