It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Adderall Addiction

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2018, 05:31 PM   #1
Memtigers
(male)

Memtigers HB User
Adderall Addiction

I started off taking it for ADHD but am now addicted to it. I take approximately 300mg a day. I have tried to stop or decrease the dosage but I canít and Iíll go through any means to get it. No one knows about this addiction I have. I have covered it up very well. Despite several consequences that have occurred, I continue to take it. Can anyone help??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2018, 03:27 PM   #2
rosebuddy
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB User
Re: Adderall Addiction

I have been taking 10's and 40's. It sucks when I have to go without them because I am so tired and blah. I am seeing an addiction psychiatrist next week. I'll let you know what she says.
BTW I think people know I'm on something because I cannot talk fast enough and then i forget what I was going to say. Or i will keep repeating myself or talk too much and keep interrupting other people. I speed around getting things done most of the time. Sometimes, I just go in circles getting nothing done. But I also know that i need to get off of them. For me they are speed, pure and simple. I need to get to the point that i move through my day at a steady pace. Everything is all about me me me when I take those.

Reply Reply