It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• Who's awake on this Graveyard Shift???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-24-2004, 06:27 AM   #181
    John 808
    Inactive

John 808 HB User
    Re: Who's awake on this Graveyard Shift???

Just checking on you this morning, Kinda.

Are you okay? Did you sleep any?

You should have been at my house watching "Gone with the Wind" with me- my husband is duck hunting and I couldn't sleep either....nothing like watching Scarlett and Rhett when you have insomnia!

Let me know how you are- I am worried about you,
    Michelle

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2004, 09:03 AM   #182
    kindaunwell
    Inactive

kindaunwell HB User

Hi, michelle. I took two tylenol "ONLY"(!!!)and had a fitful kind of sleep this morning. thesweets and chills and body aches. At the tylenol made my head ache better. I'still feeling the the same condition, but alittle less. Man igot mad at myself for that happening to me. iam use to reeading about evrryoneelse going thru w/d, not me !!!! i wean down off the klonopin and xanax last time and i didn'tt feel athingits been quite awhile since i've had these types of feelings. but i wanted to say thnks to you,bad attitude and yinksy for just talking with me. iwaslike in shock for not expecting these to happen to me... damm, i hate this feelings.....

(feeling likereally)

kinda-unwell

this day 3 i think ?????
    )

Old 01-24-2004, 09:11 AM   #183
    yinksy
    Inactive

yinksy HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kindaunwell
    Hi, michelle. I took two tylenol "ONLY"(!!!)and had a fitful kind of sleep this morning. thesweets and chills and body aches. At the tylenol made my head ache better. I'still feeling the the same condition, but alittle less. Man igot mad at myself for that happening to me. iam use to reeading about evrryoneelse going thru w/d, not me !!!! i wean down off the klonopin and xanax last time and i didn'tt feel athingits been quite awhile since i've had these types of feelings. but i wanted to say thnks to you,bad attitude and yinksy for just talking with me. iwaslike in shock for not expecting these to happen to me... damm, i hate this feelings.....

(feeling likereally)

kinda-unwell

this day 3 i think ?????
    )
    Stick with it Kinda? There isnt really a choice now is there? Things will stay like this only for a bit longer surely? Lots of exercise and lots of things to do (to keep your mind off the withdrawals)? Its really such a short time for all the benefits you are going to reap? I walked and walked and walked.............. I used to be 6 ft tall ........ now I'm down to 5 ft! But - it was worth every inch! LOL

yer Lass

Old 01-24-2004, 09:45 AM   #184
    kindaunwell
    Inactive

kindaunwell HB User

you r too funny.yinksy. you made me laugh andnow my headackesveven more lol...i was about to write you to saythanks to too for yourpost. these w/d aintas bad as most of the otherpeople w/d and i will gets over them realsoon. all the shaking makes my headhurt even more, but iwon't take any more pills. allkinds of them are still in our med cabinete. iam tempted, but i know i won.'t touch them. iam going to beat this withthe temtation staring me right in my face. when i beat this thats when i will flush everything down in the toilet. did you sell those englishmen thr crooked surft boards lol!!! what lousy satuday, i am glad i don'thave to do anythigh. my wife is mad at me again, she thikes i am still taking the other drugs. se just doednst understand is all.

kinda-unwell

Old 01-24-2004, 09:59 AM   #185
    kindaunwell
    Inactive

kindaunwell HB User

hi,badattitude. same symtoms, just allittle less iam sorry i kepy u up last night, it helped yo talk with you. you are soo nice....ihav alot o shaking going on(elvis, right lol) but iwill get feelin better soon...thanks again......

(shake and bake lol!!)

truely,,,, Kidna-unwe)ll

Old 01-24-2004, 12:38 PM   #186
    rosietee
    Senior Veteran

rosietee HB User

Kinda, listen to yinsky. I had a seizure at my office in 1998. It can really happen! Thank god I wasn't driving. Had to go on anti-epileptic meds to get my license back, because they couldn't determine for sure what the cause was.

thinking of you,
    rose

Old 01-24-2004, 01:16 PM   #187
    lisaaahubb
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lisaaahubb HB User

Hey kinda....i just wanted to let you know that i have been following your posts...of course i don't read them til about 5 a.m....but i hope you are feeling better. It totally sucks to be blind-sided by w/d's....I agree with what someone else posted by maybe considering going to bed around midnight. I guess time heals all wounds....or so they say. Well hang in there and i hope your wife isn't mad at you anymore, sounds like you need some TLC!!!! I'll check back later...
    LISA

Old 01-24-2004, 03:06 PM   #188
    kindaunwell
    Inactive

kindaunwell HB User
    Smile Re: Who's awake on this Graveyard Shift???

hey, there, nice young
    pretty ladies... let me
    start off dy thanking you for your kind words. they help me more then,you underdsand... I was told by 2 doctors that I shouldn'tof had any with drawalwals . so I was quite taken aback when I woke up feeling and had a terrible scare when i felt susch symtommes (classic) such as very bad stomach pains( it hurt like hell just to move around, My head ache, and exspecially the chills and shakings)n and then I could see what my spelling looked like. So many miatakes, I was surprised any one could read them . I am making alot of writting mistakes right now, but i am triing to correcting them, but it is taking a long time just to write this far. I wish there was a webtv you could just say the words and they would automatically be written down for you...

Anyway, I do feel I am getting better, exceft for the mental things.But I wasn't that smart to,begin with, so no big loss there LOL !!! And the MAIN THING is I havn't taken anything excepy Tylenol, so I am keeping my "EYES on the PRIZE" like a friend once told me to do....
    Hey ginksy, badsttitude. michelle, Rosie and everyone else try posting back... I am wide awake now!

Has any one but me notice that there have been somthing like 2,500 viewers, but it seems that there are only 5 or 6 of us that actually talk to each other.?????
    Is that like a record or something.?? Why do you suppose no one else will talk to us here.???
    ( feeling Stupid and )

Kinda-unwell

Old 01-24-2004, 03:26 PM   #189
    rosietee
    Senior Veteran

rosietee HB User

Kinda, you are not stupid, and yes, I have noticed that like a kazillion people are reading this thread. Seems like it has just turned into a "miscellaneous" place to vent when you don't feel like starting a new thread. It's also fun to read the banter between you and yinsky.

Speaking of not feeling like starting a new thread, though I should, but just want to vent . . . I am having a not so good day, woke up with the sinus headache from hell--a 10 on the pain scale--and took extra meds. The headaches are how I got started in this mess in the first place. I am going to try to pick back up on my taper, but will have to look at a solution to my headaches, probably surgery, unless I just want to take sudafed and antibiotics every day for the rest of my life.

Don't know if anyone read this, but feel better getting it out.

I am really proud of how well you are doing kinda. Hearing you and michelle stick with it through withdrawals really motivates me. If I let myself suffer, then I feel like you guys will be proud of me too, so I am going to try harder, and like having a place where people understand. I know I will have to suffer to get through this!

rosie

Old 01-24-2004, 04:13 PM   #190
    lisaaahubb
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lisaaahubb HB User

Hey Kinda....so glad you are feeling better...bored out of my mind on this wonderful Saturday evening....hubby is already in his p.j.s so there is no hope of going out tonight!!!! I take xanax at night and for anxiety when needed and this ***** really scares me when i hear that w/d from benzo is WORSE than opiate w/d.... well my doc thinks that i need to be on it for the long haul so i don't think i will be quitting them anytime soon. As for pain pills....it is always a struggle for me to maintain sobriety....i always get the "blahs" when i quit which inevitably drives me right back to square one...PERCOCETS such a crappy cycle. Oh well......any good plans for the weekend??????? Nothing over here. Tomorrow night into TUESDAY morning we are supposedly going to have a huge snow storm. I wish we had a snow mobile, only a quad which i am not that good at riding cuz it's not an automatic. Well glad you are feeling better!!!!!
    LISA

Closed Thread